Not hardly! I have too many other things to be working on and concerned about. Frankly, it's easier being on one's own then being a part of an organizational structure. With as many days as I'm at the Statehouse this year interfacing with legislators, I feel better about being somewhat on my own. Now, I will continue to be member of a number of organizations in the hunting world, but as a leader, no thanks. It's a thankless job, especially if you want to represent that average guy in the field. I'm not about shooting or about the number of harvests or bragging about a buck or doe or duck. Instead, there are bigger concerns such as conservation and how the non-hunting public looks at the sport. I have grown exceedingly tired of the average guy in the field that only cares about himself and won't lift a finger to help the sport. Sorry, but I am much, much more effective on my own, as Joe may now be on his own, then being hamstrung by being a leader of an organization. My guess is that joe and I and a few others will be more effective in the future then we have been in the recent past. Joe and DNA have done more then I could have ever dreamed of doing. Don't think for a minute that Joe is going to be drifting off into the sunset with any influence. He'll be more influential now then ever before.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"