Originally posted by jbwhttail:
Here is the bottom line on this........... The legislature has now written a statute(law) it can only be changed by the legislature(during session). We now have taken IDNR out of the mix and ANY emergency that should arise(think EHD) they CAN NOT effect a "rifle season".

I have worked on legislative issues as well as IDNR administrative rules for almost 30 years. I have always tried to keep IDNR in charge of hunting rules, Pandora's box is now open and we will see many more requests taken up by the legislature. Sad times for Indiana.

Three quick points before the flaming begins.....

1. I was openly PRO center fire rifles for everyone and everywhere when it was proposed as administrative rule.

2. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with a second amendment right, this is a few people who didn't like the rule process result and "took care of themselves".

3. Tjis is our government today, they schedule meetings during the work week when no one with a 40 hour week can attend, emails are useless and we have a Republican dictatorship presently in Indiana. I vote Republican and I am sick of what is happening in this state and on a national level today.

Now I can be flamed...........LOL.
Thanks for your opion and insight....

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"