Originally posted by Jeff Valovich:
Just wait, the pro baiting jackwagons will be next with some asinine idea ... politics wise, I am a conservative, forced to vote republican.... Ive never voted for a dam democrat, and I never will... If there is someone who dosnt have my values, I just wont vote for them .... CRUZ 2016 !!
Why vote for somebody that you are just going to complain about then?

Where I live, I will NOT vote for a Republican and I don't care if you were my best friend either and I will tell you that...

I get shafted on three ends... My State Rep. is Sean Eberhart (yeah the same jackbutt who is control of the Natural Resource Committee at the Statehouse) I DON'T vote for him either because of his votes on that committee...

My Fed Rep. Luke Messer and he is a weasel IMO... I think the guy is shady as all get out... So I don't have any decent Republicans to vote for... So I vote for the person and not the party because that is why this state and country is in the shape it is in...

Our idiot Governor is absolutely the worst one I have ever seen... I made the mistake of voting for him once... Luckily for me, it is a mistake I will NOT make again...

And Ted Cruz is the worst of them all... First off, the guy is a freaking CANADIAN and shouldn't even be running in the first place and secondly, he is nothing more than an absolute NUT case just like most liberals are...