Brew you need to talk to Delaney about the meeting invites. Not my idea, nor do I have anything to do with moderation. But think thread on here about it. If you are unable to read it, you should take up with Delaney.

Joe do not know what my personality or any issues I personally have would have a thing to do with deer management in Indiana? But will ask is your personal invitation to come “back” above transparency to the citizens by a state agency and the members you say you lead? Seems you have an issue with transparency and some issues that do affect your members, all one has to do is read your threads on this site attacking a group and me personally with issues that have nothing to do with the deer herd management, making it political. However, when the record is set straight you delete the posts. There is no transparency whatsoever. That is the only problem I have with anything, nothing personal, no anger, just upset with the manipulation, and opaqueness surrounding the real issues, and the downright effort to squelch the voice of the Indiana Deer Enthusiast if it does not go through you. Simple.