Thursday night I will be heading out to rendezvous with my hunting buddies for our last hunt of the year. We will be sp-ing from Ft Collins headed to Craig for a Ranching For Wildlife hunt on a big ranch. These are publicly available hunts (for CO residents)on ranches with some great hunting opportunities. I will be hunting the same ranch I got my Pronghorn on earlier this year. This camp will be a little different from our past outings due to lack of backcountry camping opp and the accompaniment of my buddies boy (10. We are renting a popup camper and staying at a state park int he AO. Between 3 of us hunting we have a doe and 2 cow tags. If we tag out it will be full freezers ALL AROUND for us. Weather looks to be in the 20s-30s during the day with a couple of days with a chance of snow. Can't wait to get back out there and go at it. Think good thoughts and I will post updates.....

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell