Originally posted by John Scifres:
So I got me a coyote call from a member here, thanks!

I didn't call any yotes in but it sure is awesome for shutting the freakin' yips yaps up in my neighborhood. I'll admit to a certain dislike of most dogs but I detest yippers or really any dog that barks and barks. Of course the "masters" are to blame but still.

So now when I am outside and they get going, I turn that call up all the way and start in with a pack howl and they shut right up. Makes me smile every time smile
I've got a little rat terrier down the street that's barking all the time. I'll have to try that on him. It's crazy how such a little dog can be so **** loud.

We use to have this big dog in the neighborhood and it was really mean. It was aggressive. I was playing with my FX3 one time and played a Mountain Lion in Heat sound on the FoxPro FX. The dog came out of it's yard and ran down the street towards my house. He stopped in the road in front of my house and just starred at my house where the caller was sitting on the front porch out of sight. Finally the dog went back home. As soon as it was out of sight behind the owner's bushes I turned the caller back on. Within seconds the dog was back out in front of my house again. LOL I played with this dog for a while. A few weeks later I learned that the dog got run over by a car that it was chasing. So I've not been able to tease it anymore.

Regards,

Moose1am