Originally posted by johnc911:
Happened to me a few years ago. Took my daughter to Province Pond for one of her first hunts. We had goose deocoys on the water, and two guys in a boat fishing floated to within 10 yards of my spread and just kept fishing. I yelled at them and they did not even look up at me and acknowledge, which tells me they totally did it on purpose.
I read similar stories. One said that a bass boat pulled into their decoys and started fishing at 9 am. They were drinking beer and laughing at the hunters on the bank wearing camo while throwing their plugs towards them and the duck decoy spread. That's just rude. I know some crazy duck hunters that might have peppered them with a 12 gage round filled with rock salt. Like I said they are crazy. I personally don't go duck hunting anymore. When I did go duck hunting it was at Hovey's Lake and the Conservation Officers and Property Manager could see most all the duck hunters out on the lake with binoculars or big spotting scopes and tickets were routinely given out to those that didn't obey the rules.

Regards,

Moose1am