What's up guys! Just wanting to see how some of you go about your turkey season! Do you use a blind? Nestle back in the weeds? Go from your treestand? You like decoys or go without? Gun or bow?

I personally either find a hole in the weeds and hide back in there or set up in my blind. I usually set out a couple feeding hen decoys and maybe a jake here and there. I had one walk within 5 yards of me last year sitting in the weeds but he came from the side that I wasn't set up for and I couldn't get my gun turned for the shot and the weeds were too thick to get a shot. I bought me a new blind this year and will be in black attire for the hunts. Just purchased a new camera so I will be trying to get some good footage to share with everyone! I prefer to take my trusty ole Mossberg 500 12ga.

Please share your preferred method to help not only me but others that are going at it this year and maybe some tips on what you've found to be your favorite calling method (if any). Thanks all! Aaaaand go!

"To some the woods is just a place. But to others, it's a second home."
Check me out on YouTube. I will hopefully be getting one up a week!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMGESEomotionSWnjt13juA