Well just let me say that this weekend was absolutely crazy! Saturday morning I pulled in 2 struttin gobblin toms from a long way off they circled around us to the right and got busted as I tried to move and the lead bird was the last to pick me up and I missed a 35yd shot as he turned leave still don't know how I did that. I called them 2 back 3 different times and got busted again! This mornin dad and I separated he went back to the place where we started yesterday and I went to where we heard some birds while workin them 2 yesterday. Well I see a strutter comin with a few other turkeys thinkin they are hens and I start to get real aggressive with the call and he gobbles and the tom with him breaks off and all the way around to my right and ill be if I didn't get busted again! well the main birds are still comin well I set up with a slight hill infront of me and all them birds walked behind it to my left, and a few seconds go by and I see something well that big bird is just a 5 feet to my left staring right at me well I cant move cause of a tree and I see two red heads pop up at my decoy and I instantly say jakes and I am not goin home without out a bird the way this weekend went, I shoot him at ten yards and that is all she wrote! Been 3 years since I killed last turkey
[Linked Image]

Huntin is not a matter of life and death, its more important than that