Well I am sure glad I took the Blind out this Morning, I got setup way early about 5:30am and It was spitting snow, and Rain. Well nothing for the longest time No Tree talking Nothing, and then about 7:10 I here a Gobble that sound like He's in the woods, which is full of water, Finally I let out a few Soft Yelps with My Mouth Call, and he fires right back at me, I wait about 2 or 3 minutes and I soft Call him more, He is closing the distance and it sounds Like he is right behind me 100 yards or so, So I get aggraisive with him and do a full blow cycle of Calls, Bame he cuts me off, and now I see movement, so I stop and let him Come searching, Nothing for about 5 minutes so I hit the Fire and Ice slate Call, and bame he is right out to My Left spitting and drumming and putting on a Show for the Lone Hen I have out, Thanks Travis for the tip. I thought he was going to Mount my Hen, and let the air out of her, So I shot him at 28 yards, Wish I would of had a Camera going. I have some Pictures on My cell once I fiuger out how to upload them I will. They weighd him at 24lbs with 7/8" spurs and a Beard of 11.5 Inches. Best Dam Moring I have had in some Time. I wish It was;nt over. [Linked Image]