Originally posted by Jeff Valovich:
Seen this on another site ... NPR is of course a liberal/democrat based news site .... by 2050, I'll be gone more than likely, if not I'll be 92 ...lol .. todays youth has a huge disconnect with the outdoors and nature .. esp. those in urban settings and some of that overflows into rural education systems ... just look at the crap going on today in DC, with the brain washed kids and the anti-gunners and left wing groups marching side by side... these kids are being indoctrinated by the likes of Bloomberg and Soros and the hatred of Hollywood .... facts dont matter, neither does trying to reason with them ....

the age of hunters is getting older... lack of good hunting land and even good public land is hard to find.... with out private land accessibility, more are pushed onto already overcrowded public lands and altercations then happen ... theft of stands, theft of cameras, multiple types of hunting going on at the same time, so conflicts arise ..... I would love to see more public lands open up as well as more accessibility to private lands.... leasing/outfitters are now taking up more lands and then the only way to get on good land is by either leasing your for own self or buying... either options is not a viable option for many hunters, so some quit ... Bowhunting is who and what I am, hunting is part of me so I will continue even with crowded public lands, Ive been thru the leasing part for 20 years, I'm done with it and buying land isnt a option either. .... if and when I make it to 2050, I hope there are still lands available as I'll crawl out there if I can ..
BINGO!!!