Originally posted by Scarlett Dew:
Originally posted by BREW...:
[b] Dew.... put the pill bottle down while your trying to remember the past FACTS!

As I stated The INDR asked for public opinion and feed back Folks give there input.The INDR input was taken and things were changed "in house" nothing was changed with "larger people". as you falsely remember. The INDR/NRC changed things....as per their job requirements.

Pitiful is right ....your hypocritical ways "Dew as I say not as I Dew" SMH!
You weren't there in a meeting when Patrick Early of the NRC showed his true colors and wanted "a particular" agenda in place vs what the IDNR thought was best...

You weren't there when Chad Stewart told us what was really going on, and who's agenda in the NRC was going to trump what the IDNR wanted....and it had nothing with what the "public survey" said...

You weren't there in the room with a Senator in Indy in his office with 3 Brass members of the IDNR including Rob Carter, members of the IDNR committee that helped draft Prop 1.0 with Chad Stewart our Deer Biologist of the IDNR........ and hear the IDNR say out loud "WE WANTED PROP 1.0"...... and describing how others were abusing their power to override what the IDNR's proposal was.

You weren't in the room when it was also shared that the IDNR knew having over 95% of the hunters feeling they NOT need to even respond to the survey was convincing to them they had the right Proposal on the table.......and demonstrated satisfaction of what was being proposed....amongst other data they had.

You Brew........years ago......... were nowhere to be found in support of what the IDNR wanted. But you and jjas WERE found in places to undermine the IDNR and helping those few with power undermine their proposal and process all over full crossbow inclusion, and moving the gun season around a bit.

Now here you both sit years later........ division amongst hunters more than EVER, Legislatures doing as they please with our regs, a weakened IDNR, and deer hunters PIZZZZZED off on what happened due to you and jjas type tactics/stunts you used to undermine our IDNR.

Enjoy the front row seat you've NEVER been in Brew.....other than the "front row seat" you have at your computer in a little dark room in your house with your empty Shlitz beer cans and Cheeto bags at your feet as you type with your little Orange color covered cheeto fingers.

You were NEVER around to what was being said....... and you still aren't.......

Keep pretending Brew....... Reality is now here and it's gonna be a B***H.... wink [/b]
LOL....So your now saying you was in attendance at all these meeting?

I call BS....and it just more Of your false claims that you are know for and have been known for many years along with your useless banter!

Only person "pretending" is you and your hypocritical...."Dew as I say not as I Dew" agenda!

BTW....Bring on the "reality" threats that you been tossing around for years we all know well their out come. wink LOL

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"