Originally posted by BREW...:
[b]
Originally posted by Scarlett Dew:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by jjas:
pav
quote:
[b]Doesn't feel like the DNR is after consistency at all. Someone said it earlier...the results will provide highly manipulative data. I'm VERY disappointed.
If that's how you feel, perhaps you could contact Joe Caudell @ the DNR and discuss it with him. I've corresponded with him in the past and found him to be very accessible.

JCaudell@dnr.in.gov [/b]
And don't stop by just sending your dissatisfaction to a DNR employee.....cause it won't matter in those office walls.

There are "larger" people in the mix now...... Pav, you know who to send your comments too... wink [/b]
Good advice.... glad "larger" people in the mix....we seen how the HP rifle Legalization/issue went down! SMH :rolleyes: [/b]
And we saw what people like you Brew and jjas did to our IDNR years ago when you didn't like their first proposal....... you let the "larger people in"...... and it's not been the same since. Go pat yourself on the back pal..... more of "what you started" is comin'.. wink

FALSE FACTS from you as usual :rolleyes: ... The INDR asked for public opinion and feed back Folks like jjas and me and others give there input.The INDR input was taken and things were changed in house nothing was changed with Legislature as you falsely claim again.

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"