HS Strut
What about the 4 wheeler/side by side intrusion? They're EVERYWHERE!!! Guys are driving around at night drinking beer...huge crowds of people driving around at night...chasing deer around for fun... What about hunters going back and forth hanging and moving stands and trail cameras? Planting food plots? I'm telling you all of this has an effect. It's ALL human intrusion and we had a fraction of this traffic in the deer woods 20-30 years ago. Things are different now. I'm a think outside the box kinda guy...just who I am. I have a feeling that since the harvest hasn't dropped what I would call a lot, that the deer are out there but harder to kill. Maybe not the biggest herd we've ever had in our state, but if we still take 100,000 every year I think we have deer. I just feel like human pressure is the BIGGEST factor in seeing mature deer during the day time. The only time I've had any success seeing mature deer in daytime is when I stay out of an area. But if guys are going in and out constantly? Just my opinion
+1