First off......."averages" don't matter in this game. Year start number to year where we are number .... matter. As I've said before...... if you have two tires, one with 40 pounds of pressure and the other with 10 pounds...... you don't still go driving around (unless you're just dumb) and say things are OK since your still have an average of 25 pounds between the two tires. You pay attention to the "here and now" and pay attention to the day/year and screwed up tire that is THEEEE problem and take a look on how to fix it. Just throwing "averages for the last 3,5 or 10 years" is just a jjas/Woody trick to "soften the appearance" of what TODAY really is compared to the year we STARTED.......... so please don't go there with me tyni.

As for your numbers...... you still didn't give me exact numbers......did you round up or down from the exact number for that year. For example was 2015 26,950 and then 2016 25050? What could appear in your estimates and look like only 1,000 animal diff........ it would be truly be 1,900 animals.

See...... I've played this game with jjas's long enough to know that "memory" and "estimates" and "everything was the same" is code for trouble....just like until jjas's were reminded recently (which they knew all along) that everything was NOT the same this year compared to last with extended antlerless and extended archery this year. They (jjas's) didn't want to pop that truth serum out till they were forced to...... and still want to live in denial of what that points to....

But being the "honest guy" you are coming from Woody's forum and camp......... lets not go by memory or estimates......

Exact numbers please.... and then I'll type what I'm thinking so you can tell me I'm wrong....

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"