Originally posted by jjas:
And when you consider the fact that you killed that buck on the last Saturday of the firearms season after spending the last 6+ years complaining about the length of that season (and demeaning many of the hunters who want to protect it), well... it fully illustrates your hypocrisy...
You call it "hypocrisy"....... I call it "I got to choose the days I hunt" and the length of season does NOT determine what three days I pick to hunt. You refuse to acknowledge no matter how short or how long the season is..... the hunter still chooses WHEN within those allotted days to take advantage of the timing of the hunt day/days they want to hunt. You're just another toy here on this forum that is trying to make a senseless point that just because a hunter chose 3 days later in the season no matter how long or short the season was, they SOMEHOW in your beedy little head needed all those days prior to the days they chose to hunt......LOL!!!!!!!!...... and as you type and then frantically revise what you type 5,6, or 7 times before you like how it looks in your head....... we all get another glimpse of how desperate you are to hold/defend a gun season that has wreaked havoc on our herd for many years now with 30+ days and longer range weapons that you support. You could care less about anything but protecting your coward identity ...... and keeping hunters that are suffering in this situation you helped create in still more years of pain.

We know how to handle you...... and THAT situation...... wink

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"