Originally posted by jjas:
Dew,

You can try and justify why you say one thing and do another, but the reality is you don't want other hunters to have access to a firearms season that lasts 16 days. But....when you had work or family issues, you had no problem taking full advantage of the length and timing of that same firearms season just so you could put another head on the wall and then brag about it....

And now to address your quote, below..
[b]........ that's right where/what we'd like you to be thinking.
So that's the plan? Posting 6+ years of "just wait till next year" tag lines that haven't amounted to squat, in an attempt to lull me into a state of inaction and THEN make your move?

That is quite the plan....

You're a regular Dr. Evil aren't you.... laugh [/b]
Yep....... I happen to have a life like most that whenever the deer gun season is planned in August, September, April or November......and no matter how long or short it is (7 or 100 days).... I still get to decide when I took/take those 3 days I needed to kill that buck.

And you can't handle that.... laugh

And when I post up my deer that I shoot....... you call it "bragging" as if it's something bad I do, but get pages of compliments from others. Kinda like DEC when he posts up all his Huge Turkey kills from all over the US, and we compliment him 'cause he's a dang lethal killer on those birds....and maybe the best Turkey Hunter we have here on this Forum. When he puts up those pics he's not bragging......he's sharing his harvest and demonstrating his pretty cool ability to just flat out Turkey Hunt with the best of them...... year after year after year. I and others understand that pic/video/skill level he has and applaud him for that which he deserves and has work dammmm hard for.

I kinda think no matter what I put up you spin it as something "bad I do"..... especially when it comes to big bucks I shoot, or holding you responsible for the mess you've contributed to in our deer hunting across this State. Sorry you feel that way jjas. Maybe someday you'll be brave enough to just even show us YOUR pic.....put a face to the "jjas name"......but for now we just get your orange Cheeto covered finger prints left from a coward on your keyboard as the "expert" on who is a "bragger" and not worth listening to. wink

And to tie things up..... This has not been a process of "wait till next year" by me....... this has been a process of exposing what you helped do to the IDNR the last several years, this year and years to come if you have it your way, and the disaster you helped create and compound each year. I'm not here to lull you into a state of inaction.... I'm here hoping you stay active, keep posting, and keep defending the mess you've help make in this State........

Those reading will figure out what to do with all your antics and "gospel" next......... wink

We just need to keep you in the limelight..... smile

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"