Originally posted by jjas:
Dew,

[b]Keep your 30+ days of gun season to just do as the state wants if you want more pure H E L L....... don't confuse me with someone that cares about the pain you dealt yourself as you listened to the Brew's and jjas's of this State. You want change? Get off you azz and quit typing here....... If you don't know what to do.......PM me and I'll tell you exactly what to do.
Even when I haven't posted, you always include me.

I love how you manage to constantly complain about the length of the firearms season, yet last season when it suited your needs, you had no problem filling your buck tag on day 15 of the firearms season...

Now...that's classic "Dew as I say, not as I Dew"...

But the last line is my favorite...
You want change? Get off you azz and quit typing here....... If you don't know what to do.......PM me and I'll tell you exactly what to do.
A couple of observations....

Perhaps you should take you own advice as far as the typing thing goes...

And...

After 6+ years...if you knew "exactly what to do",
wouldn't you have done it by now? [/b]
"Even when I haven't posted you always include me" .......<<<<<< Did you really just type that? LOL!!!!!!! Ummmm..... can someone please point out to jjas how many times he's posted on this thread. Poor little fella doesn't seem to have the ability to work the scroll back option here. cool

But I will say....... it's not so much about "you" jjas, it's about a few "like you" that want to continue to defend what you forced the IDNR to do about 6 years ago as a good plan. And now that the carnage you helped create is now on YOUR plate...... it Whizzzzzzes you off that you can't make your Zhit stick to someone else. It's your turd to fix now..... and you don't like that...... plain and simple.....

And when people like me and other States that don't need 10, 15, 20 or 30+ days to kill a buck prove year after year it CAN be done...... and effective to still manage a herd unlike you say can happen........ you're Beedy little head glows like a lit match stick ....... and you post your disdain all over threads.....but apparently forget you've done that.......LOL!!

And what grinds you even more is when a person like me has 3 days to hunt at the end of Firearms Season last year due to work and family schedule... and pops a brute again, and proves ya just don't need 30+ days or a full 15 day firearms season to get a buck...... so you then focus on "it took me 15 days to get my buck" so it then fits your filthy agenda...... and there wasn't even any mud on my boots for the first 12 of those 15 days last year. You are pathetic...... and you will continue to show that side of you here...... you just can't help yourself.... and we all know it. Keep twisting facts to try and make something that didn't happen or factually not true.... somehow "real" in your head. Did you 'eva' even once consider if the firearms season was only 7, 8 or 9 days...... I still would have gotten to work in the 3 days I took off to hunt? Nope...... you DARE not go down that path in your head.... it would just plain be too painful for you....

And finally....... We all knew when the ink dried on Prop 2.0 that you helped force the IDNR to do and to happen, we would be hauling this crap around for at least 5 years to see what the tragic results would look like. So...... if you now still think that allot of us "still don't know what to do" to change that now that the results are in.........

........ that's right where/what we'd like you to be thinking. wink

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"