Originally posted by BREW...:
What makes any difference the time limit when there a One Buck Rule in place.... the problem is Hunters like YOU are afraid the average guy may some how shoot a buck you named or been hand feeding.... gee we couldn't have that OMG! SMH

BTW .... Timmy, if you want to know my antlerless kill look it up it's public posted.... Unlike you I don't kill antlerless deer to run up a score board on a hunting contest then complain we have a deer shortage!
1) Not afraid my 30-40+ named bucks that I protect every year will all be shot off..... I still get the one I want and am very happy with that.... and I'm happy for the guys that hunt with me on those same areas that get those huge bucks too that we've named and grew. And I'm also happy for the "fence line sitters" that get one every now and then too. They help keep an eye on things too and bring value to the table. Good relationships with our neighbors trump anything else we do........ And I'm not afraid to look some internet thug in the eye and let him know he resorts to trying to make good people look bad when he's cornered....AGAIN...Brew.....

2) I have no deer shortage.... I never said I had a deer shortage.......I've never complained about MY deer shortage. I just happen to be one of the few that understand how bad it is for others and want to jump in and help. And you "rag on me" as I attempt to help others sway the State to alter the regs a bit. They are stuck in a world where regs and other irresponsible hunters around them shoot all the deer they see with the long seasons and long range weapons and move on to the next place that will let them in when they run dry...... So no Brew...... once again you try and taint the reputation of good people trying to help the situation. Feels good to do that to others huh......and you try to keep fellow hunters stuck where they no longer want to be. Pat yourself on the back man.........

Also.... I've killed does since I can remember. It's a responsible thing to do when needed..... and it's an irresponsible thing to do when not needed. So, when I needed to kill does, and also put them in a contest that you never won....sorry you got you precious little feelings hurt as you were just busy using all 30+ days to hunt a buck with your gun, and coming home empty handed most years. But thank God you had one day in your life where you lobbed/hail Mary'd a slug over 150 yards from that Montgomery Wards shotgun you have to kill your 200+ inch buck. That was a great day for you....proud of ya man. And somehow made you an expert in how long gun season needs to stay as others around you suffer. You have allot to be proud of don't you........

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"