Originally posted by Scarlett Dew:
Originally posted by BREW...:
[b]
Bag limits are the problem not the tools being used....
I never said the guns/tools were the problem.... The length of time they are used is the problem.....which cut's into your buck hunting with that tool...... and that's a problem for hunters like YOU.

I assume were not gonna get an antlerless kill count from 2012-2017 out of you personally huh.......LOL!! wink

Starting to think we have TWO of you here that just HATE truth serum.... smile

.........And while we're at it, since the tools and length of use of them is not the problem. What county do you hunt in Greg? Jennings and a few others? Hold a meeting in those counties and propose then reducing the bag limits (that you say is the problem), but doubling the days to hunt with your gun (since that does not contribute to the problem as you say)...maybe even year round gun hunting. Let us know how your proposal goes over with them........ wink [/b]
What makes any difference the time limit when there a One Buck Rule in place.... the problem is Hunters like YOU are afraid the average guy may some how shoot a buck you named or been hand feeding.... gee we couldn't have that OMG! SMH

BTW .... Timmy, if you want to know my antlerless kill look it up it's public posted.... Unlike you I don't kill antlerless deer to run up a score board on a hunting contest then complain we have a deer shortage!

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"