Originally posted by Jeff Valovich:
some guys here would be crying like little babies if all you had was the Fish and Wildlife areas to hunt, ... some here do a fair job on 'em, cause its all we have ... the pressure is intense, not to mention much lower deer numbers as some here are use to ... yea, I miss hunting private (22 years of good private too), but it is next to impossible to find a good chunk up here and I'm done driving a two hundred miles round trip to hunt a lease and I'm done paying for land to hunt...no more.. .... so I and others tolerate the F&W areas and all that go with them ... for many this is all we have, and they aint getting better either ....the property managers do what they can, and do a good job with what they have for the most part.... the hay days are gone, and wont be coming back.... I'll continue to kill deer, 'cause I work my azz off to do so, I get Elmer Fudds disturbing hunts, stealing cameras and vandalizing locations, this is what it comes down to on some of these areas.. yea, some would cry like little babies ...
I am sure and it already looks like some are...Deer Hunting can be different for many in most cases!

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"