some guys here would be crying like little babies if all you had was the Fish and Wildlife areas to hunt, ... some here do a fair job on 'em, cause its all we have ... the pressure is intense, not to mention much lower deer numbers as some here are use to ... yea, I miss hunting private (22 years of good private too), but it is next to impossible to find a good chunk up here and I'm done driving a two hundred miles round trip to hunt a lease and I'm done paying for land to hunt...no more.. .... so I and others tolerate the F&W areas and all that go with them ... for many this is all we have, and they aint getting better either ....the property managers do what they can, and do a good job with what they have for the most part.... the hay days are gone, and wont be coming back.... I'll continue to kill deer, 'cause I work my azz off to do so, I get Elmer Fudds disturbing hunts, stealing cameras and vandalizing locations, this is what it comes down to on some of these areas.. yea, some would cry like little babies ...

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"