Originally posted by jbwhttail:
Enough of the BS!

Let's start with the supposed "stakeholder meeting".

It was not advertised as a "Stakeholder meeting" but a "stakeholder group meeting". It has been common for more than 2 decades IDNR met with "groups" to discuss management ideas.

IDWHM demanded to have multiple members present and IDNR made a decision to allow them there. Did anyone one else get an invite???? NO, it was not intended to be a public meeting at that point. IDWHM was invited to set at the table like the other invited guests, they decided to set back and become a martyr.

IDWHM had tried to get the legislature involved and was successful for their CDAC drive. Once they demeaned and insulted IDNR employees the legislators have divested themselves of the IDWHM.

Now let;s get to Tim Moore and Gary Walters, NEITHER of these two individuals stole any money from the IDHA, PERIOD! What they did participate in was spending of about $3000.00 that the IDHA did not have funds to cover. Notice how both ofthem will say "I never had control of the checkbook", correct, but as a board member you spent money you did not have.

I was elected president of the IDHA, I was shooting in an archery league when a gentleman came in and presented the delinquent bills to me in front of friends and strangers. I paid those bills out of my personal checking account, the IDHA paid me back over the next couple of years.

That is the story as it happened both past and future.

While the IDWHM thinks they can "bully" their way into management ofthe deer herd the IDHA will continue to work as a partner.

Joe Bacon President IDHA
+1... Best post in the thread!

Think about it....

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"