Originally posted by THROBAK:
What's wrong with Indianas Management ??Sounds like it's pretty good if That's all the time it takes for you to get your trophy
The only thing that is wrong is the length of gun/muzzy seasons..... my success isn't because of Indiana's regs......it's because of MY regs I follow on MY properties during gun season and doe tag #'s I set for my properties. EVERY hunter in my counties I own or lease in want to hunt my properties because they follow Indiana regs for gun season length and doe tags to be filled, or have neighbors that follow Indiana regs for gun season and doe tags to be filled........and they WRECK their properties by following Indiana regs when it comes to gun days and doe tag limits....

It's like having a 100 mph speed limit in Indiana and everyone starts driving at 100 mph.... and getting killed off left and right........ and then get pizzed I'm still alive and thriving cause I self impose still a 55 mph limit on myself.

People want the "prize"........but they don't want the "work" or "discipline".

As Bobby Knight used to say....... "everyone wants to play on Saturday, but nobody wants to come to practice".

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"