Originally posted by jjas:
Dew as I say, not as I Dew
[b]......as you just are obsessed with me.....
Really? This from a grown man who (according to his latest post) apparently talks with his "friends" about me, checks on the forum several times a day to see if/what I've posted, and then posts a diatribe addressed @ me (according to the forum clock) @ 2:42 AM.

I don't know if you were drinking or something, but you might want to re-read your latest post and see if the conclusion you came to earlier still makes sense to you.... [/b]
Sorry jjas........ couldn't get to you till now. Touring schools today with the new family coming over from Illinois.

As for your post...... I was the one driving yesterday, my buddies were the ones looking at your posts as they had no idea who you were.... and the entertainment level in the truck was at an all time high with them as they saw you floundering on what to do.....and then resorted to lies as a last ditch effort to look credible once again. They were just reading out loud the stuff you were spewing...... I guess for them the entertainment value could have looked like an obsession of what you posted for awhile.

As for the "drinking while typing"..... hmmmm, really? I've treated those with addictions for over 31 years in the industry I work in..... and I learned a long time ago that alcohol or drugs is NOT something to mess with..... as you will find no source of such in my home. So.... throw some more zhit my way..... once again, it won't stick. Interesting how you'll throw that kind of accusation my way........ but not even confronting your little minions that make Booze/Beer/Alcohol their ID here and make it clear that "violent beatings of others" is ok as it helps keep the planets aligned. You keep some pretty "healthy" company jjas :rolleyes: . But no worries...... I was as sober as they get at almost 3am in the morning as I was checking work emails, weather, my ebay account and had some time to send you a response. I was up late anyways from traveling...... it took no longer than 5 min of typing to clear up your antics again. I'll have to let the others I typed to last night at work, and family that I must be "obsessed" with them and must have been drinking as I spent more time typing to them than to you jjas last night....... LOL!!

Gotta wrap some Christmas Gifts........ tis' the season.... cool

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"