Originally posted by jjas:
Dew as I say, not as I Dew
[b]Originally posted by jjas: TrapperDave quote: Just enjoy the hunt. Enjoy the meat, the memories and the trophy if you get one. Good post.
First of all, don't assume more from my two word response of "good post" to TrapperDave's entry as more than what it is...a two word response.

Secondly....I've supported ALL seasons and ALL legal equipment choices available to hunters for years. I've also supported the right of choice that hunters have to harvest whatever legal deer they choose to. And yes, that would include deer I won't intentionally harvest, like fawns and buttons. What I don't support is trying to take away season dates/length or equipment choices from one group of hunters so as to try and benefit another (like prop 1 did).

Compare that to people like you, who spend their time trying to find ways to convince the DNR to limit seasons and equipment choices they don't agree with. And while I obviously don't agree with doing that, I could perhaps respect it, if it weren't for the fact that even with all the time you've spent whining and complaining about the dates and length of the firearms season year after year after year, you didn't seem to have a problem hunting the last Saturday of this firearms season to kill that buck you wanted.... [/b]
As I was traveling today with a few hunting buddies.... we'd pop in on this thread once in awhile. Thanks jjas..... I had to clean Pepsi off my dash as my one buddy laughed it right out his nose after reading this goofy stuff you posted. After we laughed for a bit..... he said, "Damm, I wish I had a toy like that for Christmas".....LOL!!!!

Anyways...... jjas, I know you're tryin' real hard little buddy..... REAL hard to look credible..... but please keep in mind you're not gonna find any posts of mine that say I am trying to take away or limit weapons/equipment choices. You again resort to lies...... totally expected..... you can't stop yourself. wink

Secondly...... it took me 3 days this year to get my buck , last year (2015) I took no bucks in Indiana as I had no target, the year before that (2014) I took my buck in one day of gun hunting during the opener of Muzzy, as I did not hunt during the regular firearms season. 2013 I didn't gun hunt........and 2012 I took my buck in Archery, so again I didn't gun hunt Indiana. In 2011 I took 2 days to hunt and got my buck with a gun. So......in doing the math....... in the last 6 years of having the opp to hunt a buck with a gun...... It took me 6 days of hunting. I know that makes you F'ing Dizzy as you want folks to believe I was hunting like a fool and couldn't cash in till the "last weekend/day" ....... but I simply selected theeeee days that I had time to go. If the season were 10 days...... I would have selected the few days to go, and would have scored.......... if the season were 30 days, I still only needed to select the few days off I could put in my schedule. So..... the reality is jjas...... I don't need, and others don't need LENGTH in the season..... they just need a few days. And THAT my little angry buddy just keeps you up at night. cool

3rd...... people like you took Prop #1 away from the IDNR. I was at the meeting when the IDNR rep said they were behind and endorsed Prop #1...... you then undermined the IDNR to get it shredded, but now call yourself a "supporter" of the IDNR and label others as Hypocrites. :rolleyes:

You and your "mini-mee's" won't stop with false acidic claims, and down right lies....... and it whizzes you and your few off that this 30+ day gun season is gonna come to an end....... and people like me and many others prove you don't need 30+ days to hunt your "beloved buck".

Pony up little man.......... let's do lunch and put some reality in your "house of cards". cool Or, you can keep posting....edit your posts oh, about 5-7 times like you do now......as you just are obsessed with me and how to get out of your self imposed choke hold. How deep am I in your head daily jjas.......... LOL!!!!

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"