Originally posted by jjas:
Dew,

I'm finished with your foolishness. You were gone from this forum for months and things were peaceful.

Now the garbage has started again, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time on a hypocrite like you...
Yep...... You and Trapperdave just were running around in here spewing "the usual"...... and nobody was calling you out on it. "Peaceful" for you....doesn't mean it was "Peaceful" for others. All the sudden it becomes "Garbage" when you don't like being pinned to the carpet on your own twisted logic..... selfish views...... and giving others insight into what you don't want them to realize. All of the sudden...... "hypocrite/Charlie Brown/Great Pumkin/ and "have a good evening, I'm outta here" is all you have left to say.

You'll be back........ you can't help yourself. wink

Bottom line......... this thread is now 10 pages long not because people are happy with what you stand for and try to justify..... More weapons, More Liberal Tags, 30+ Days of Gun Season with no end in sight.

Lovely little bed you have to yourself and a few of your "Mini-Me's" still for a little while jjas..... wink

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"