Originally posted by ParkerBow:
Now some of you guys know how I feel. I know years back some thought I was a big cry baby because I would hunt days on end a few hundred hours a year and would see less deer in that time than some seen in 1 day. It is frustrating to hardly ever see any deer. Now you know where I am coming from.
I didn't think you were being a crybaby but a hypocrite and I called you out on that... Like Brew told Jeff Valovich earlier in this thread, "Your either part of the problem or part of the solution...you cant or shouldn't be both!"

You go out shoot two Does and then proceed to tell everyone not to shoot Does the following year like it was going to make some impact on your hunting area (which it wouldn't)... What makes the impact in your area is you and your neighbors playing the brown and down game which equating to what Pav said about the well running dry is he is right, IT WILL RUN DRY, just like you will run out of deer... And if and when you do, it will take many years to recover...

For the most part, MOST families and can get by on a deer or two a year... But if you continue to go out and shoot deer after that then you are pretty much going out just to shoot deer... I work with a guy who boasted about he and his family killing 8 deer last year and only getting three this year (last I heard) and he was griping to me about it... He blamed it on everything but himself and his family for the slaughter they did last year... They are part of the problem, but are too darn stupid to see it...

But I the thing that aggravated me the most about that exchange is the fact you dragged your daughter into the discussion which was totally uncalled for... You shot those two Does because you wanted to and it had NOTHING to do with your daughter...