Originally posted by Stinger:
Indiana needs to get with the program and at least make rifles legal in less populated counties. I have driven from the region to delaware county over 200 times 65-26-69 and there is nothing there outside of Lake county but the occasional farm house and crops.

Marion County and Lake county are populated... maybe fortwayne (whatever county that is in). Everything else is farms.

Easily, rifles may be allowed .243 and above when elevated at least 8 feet in a tree stand and must be 25 meters from a standing structure (home, business, barn)... easily implemented. 30-30 should be allowed, even though it doesn't kill as well as a 30-06.

Same stupid laws as no alcohol from a store on Sunday. Ignorance.
I disagree... I understand your argument but either make it legal for all or none... A patchwork of legal here but illegal over there will cause nothing but confusion and aggravation for both hunter and CO's alike besides it makes for bad public policy... Uniform rules is the best policy and they way to go...

Personally, I wish they would banned all rifle cartridges only because they can't be used in ALL weapons... Allowing a cartridge in a handgun but not a rifle makes no sense to me whatsoever...

And Ft.Wayne is in Allen County...