I wanted to help get the word out about this. Plus, it is in my neck of the woods.

Mid West 3 D Archery and Whitetail Deer Expo

January 11, 12, and 13th we will host the First Annual Archery and Whitetail Deer Expo featuring Team Bow Masters of Arkansas 3-D Pop Up Shoot-E m-Up Challenge. Team Bow Masters puts on shoots all over the country and this is their first shoot in the state of Indiana. This is a challenging and fun 3-D Pop Up Shoot open to the public and to all ages. There will be approximately $2,500.00 in cash and prizes to be awarded after the shoot and many other door prizes to be given away throughout the three day event. We will also have a beginner range with state certified and well trained instructors to teach people of all ages who want to learn how to shoot a bow and learn about the rules and regulations of an archery range. Peggy and Allen Royer will be putting on seminars throughout the event. The Whitetail Fix TV show airing this summer will be here giving seminars throughout the three day event as well as a biologist who will talk about the effect that this years drought has had on the deer heard in Putnam County and the Mid West. If you have questions about food plots and property and deer management, we will have someone giving talks about this as well. We have quality handmade crafts, art, jewelry, furniture, clothing and sporting goods, Trucks and ATVs from various vendors. There will be something for everyone to see at the expo. Bring your bows and participate in the shoot or watch from the bleachers. We will be scheduling other indoor shoots for 2013 including a 3-D Pop-Up Shoot-Em-Up Challenge State Championship. In March of 2013 we will also be celebrating our grand opening of our Mid West (outdoor) 3-D Archery Range located behind the C Bar C Expo Center in Cloverdale, Indiana just off of I-70 and 231 which will be open to the public. Be sure to "like" the Mid West 3 D Archery Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mid-West-3D-Archery/373085512766926?sk=page_map#!/pages/Mid-West-3D-Archery/373085512766926 ), and check out our website at www.midwest3darchery.com .