Originally posted by Bryan78:
I'm ashamed that he is my Representative... I do not vote for him nor support him... But sadly, unless he steps down, he will never lose an election here because this is a very conservative district and no Democrat has a snowball's chance of **** of beating him... They didn't even field a candidate this past election...

Heck I don't even see a fellow Republican of beating him in a Primary challenge...
They said that about Bob Garton. Easily beatable in the primary with the right campaign effort. I bet you only have 2000 people who vote in his primary race in the off year. If I had good candidate I would love to work that campaign. You would have to completely ignore the county parties but their roll is greatly exaggerated. You would at the very least make him spend some of that blood money which legislators hate to raise more of.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..."

THEODORE ROOSEVELT