If you follow BASS at all (don't matter). Last years Bassmaster Classic winner Cliff Pace fell climbing down out of his stand. No safety system on climb. Claims glove caught and hand came free pushed himself as to not fall on head or neck. Landed on feet and broke 2 bones in leg and tore acl. Last years champ will not be fishing Guntersville Bass Masster Classic this year. In a few weeks. A lot of safety wear surrounding this just as wearing life jacket while engine is running. Just had a little one. Wear the safety device! No matter who you are. I hate to hear this news as always. Only good thing is I think they are letting him in 2015 Classic which is in Carolina's I believe. So one safety fault is costing potential millions$ to he and family! I'm guilty I admit but you owe it to your family and friends. I have my harness but not climbing device yet so hunted from ground n blinds. Please be careful next season! N for u bassers no Pace in Classic this year. Could be a first the last winner isn't there since Kerchal! Good luck men and to rest of us step on some sheds!

Rip some lips and shoot some sticks