LaPorte
B
bwana72 Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
bwana72  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
B
LaPorte
Okay....here's another product review for you. This one will be a little shorter. Recently I decided I "had to have" a GPS for my truck. Because...well....you can never have too may toys. So I did a bunch of research. I looked at all the name brands. And then broke it down to a couple manufacturers. Then broke it down to the models that had the features that I wanted. Basically I wanted to keep it simple. I didn't want or need one with all the bells and whistles. And then I read all of the reviews that I could on the models I had narrowed it down to. And in the end I bought a GARMIN Nuvi 250w. It is really a cool toy. And I can't even tell you how many times it has bailed me out already. It is unbelievably easy to use. And it is scarily accurate. It even tells you how fast you are going. And it knows where you are within a couple feet !!! If you are like me and just do alot of driving around looking for new places to hunt or whatever...buy one!! Even if you don't think you need it, I guarantee you that you will use it Alot More Than You Think. GARMIN Nuvi 250w...... 2 THUMBS UP !!!

"I am not a great shot, I just shoot alot."
Re: Another Product Review #46665
07/07/2008 01:26 PM
07/07/2008 01:26 PM
north judson, Indiana
D
Derslayer1 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Derslayer1  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Administrator
D
north judson, Indiana
The money I spent on my Magellan meridian was the best money I have EVER spent for the cost. It has all the bells and whistles and at times I do use them. Mostly it is used for waypoints when fishing big water like erie or michigan, and certainly for my humps/waypoints for ice fishing. I use it on vacations in another state, hard to get lost and well worth the money. At times I dont leave home without it...thumbs up.

EAT,SLEEP,FISH,
EAT,SLEEP,HUNT

Moderated by  BowBo 

Newest Members
WV 67, Ehargis, Will, Joe, CGJones
2909 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics4,663
Posts49,841
Members2,909
Most Online188
Sep 19th, 2018
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 7 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)

Hunting lease liability insurance