11/01/2016 02:37 AM
11/01/2016 02:37 AM
Central Kentucky
DRS Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
DRS  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
Central Kentucky
I am uncertain why I was all of a sudden banned from Woody Williams Indiana Hunting forum, on my Birthday, without a valid reason. I am very upset concerning this, plus I can't even read the posts as when I try to bring-up the site I receive a message: "You have been banned from this forum." I guess I am not wanted as a member on that forum. I have been treated very rudely on that forum for sometime now, and now it comes to this banning. I joined Woody's forum in order to share my knowledge and to discuss other issues pertinent to topics of Hunting and conservation. Seemed like whenever I posted an opinion or start a thread on just about anything; some member over there would try to find fault with it and try to aggravate me or start an argument. I was a member of Hunting Indiana since it started and over the years the forum had grown but become less & less friendly and arguments became more prevalent. I feel like I am being discriminated over there.

David
Re: Banned From Woody's Forum Hunting Indianna #37396
11/01/2016 03:34 AM
11/01/2016 03:34 AM
east cent.
nickgsp2 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
nickgsp2  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
east cent.
I don't know him or the site personally but I have read that name on here before from some of the other guys on here and there is controversy involved

Re: Banned From Woody's Forum Hunting Indianna #37397
11/01/2016 04:08 AM
11/01/2016 04:08 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
Originally posted by DRS:
I am uncertain why I was all of a sudden banned from Woody Williams Indiana Hunting forum, on my Birthday, without a valid reason. I am very upset concerning this, plus I can't even read the posts as when I try to bring-up the site I receive a message: "You have been banned from this forum." I guess I am not wanted as a member on that forum. I have been treated very rudely on that forum for sometime now, and now it comes to this banning. I joined Woody's forum in order to share my knowledge and to discuss other issues pertinent to topics of Hunting and conservation. Seemed like whenever I posted an opinion or start a thread on just about anything; some member over there would try to find fault with it and try to aggravate me or start an argument. I was a member of Hunting Indiana since it started and over the years the forum had grown but become less & less friendly and arguments became more prevalent. I feel like I am being discriminated over there.
If you ACT here like you did there I bet your also be banned here, or your just leave like you have in the past :rolleyes:

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"
Re: Banned From Woody's Forum Hunting Indianna #37398
11/01/2016 04:09 AM
11/01/2016 04:09 AM
Terre Haute
sticksender Offline
Site Administrator
sticksender  Offline
Site Administrator
Hoosier Hunter
Terre Haute
DRS, we can't know the particulars of the moderating decisions on another site.

But I don't think criticizing H.I. on here will be helpful either.

--------------------

Moderated by  BowBo, jbwhttail, sticksender 

Newest Members
WV 67, Ehargis, Will, Joe, CGJones
2909 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics4,663
Posts49,838
Members2,909
Most Online188
Sep 19th, 2018
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 4 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)

Hunting lease liability insurance