Richmond /Wayne County
T
Tysonhunter Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
Tysonhunter  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
T
Richmond /Wayne County
I genuinely hate to be that guy but hey gotta at least try. I am heading to and camping at Versailles for their late reduction hunt next Sunday. (Hunting mon and tues) I've literally never stepped foot in that park. With whitewater taking a year off we elected to try something different. I an open minded and happy to do my part in taking all ethical shots but a good starting point doesn't hurt. We are assigned to the red zone. Any and all relative information any of y'all may have would be greatly appreciated! Spots to check out pointers on how the property lays or something as simple as where the best place to grab a bite is. Thanks in advance everyone.

"I dream of the day when my son can join me in the woods on a hunt. I will pass on all that I have learned to him, just like my father did to me. To me, this defines tradition which can survive for endless generations as long as we do our part."
Re: Versailles state park #13422
11/23/2015 05:30 PM
11/23/2015 05:30 PM
Richmond /Wayne County
T
Tysonhunter Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
Tysonhunter  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
T
Richmond /Wayne County
Ohh and if you'd rather not reply on here PM works just as well. Lol

"I dream of the day when my son can join me in the woods on a hunt. I will pass on all that I have learned to him, just like my father did to me. To me, this defines tradition which can survive for endless generations as long as we do our part."

Moderated by  bean, BowBo, jbwhttail, sticksender 

Newest Members
WV 67, Ehargis, Will, Joe, CGJones
2909 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics4,663
Posts49,845
Members2,909
Most Online188
Sep 19th, 2018
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 22 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)

Hunting lease liability insurance