T
Terry S. Singeltary Sr. Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
Terry S. Singeltary Sr.  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
T
Texas
Got INput for Division of Fish & Wildlife

The Indiana DNR Division of Fish & Wildlife wants to hear your ideas on fishing, hunting, trapping, and other fish and wildlife-related regulations in Indiana, including special permits.

Through Sept. 15, use this online form to contribute ideas and provide input on issues the DNR has identified for consideration. See the list of issues below. Users must register with a username and a password.

Input and ideas can also be mailed to:

Indiana DNR Division of Fish & Wildlife
Attn: Got INput
402 W. Washington St., Room W273
Indianapolis, IN 46204

After Sept. 16, DNR staff will evaluate all comments and determine which ideas for further consideration.

SNIP...

Create rule in 312 IAC 9 prohibiting the movement of cervid (i.e. deer, elk) carcasses into the state unless the person is traveling through the state without stopping/unloading carcass, or the carcass is delivered to a licensed deer processor or taxidermist within 72 hours of entry. Carcasses that do not include the head/spine/small intestine may be brought into the state as well as antlers, cleaned skull caps, hides, ivories, and finished taxidermy. This rule would mirror the carcass movement rule established by the Indiana Board of Animal Health (BOAH) in 345 IAC 1-3-31.
Create a rule in 312 IAC 9 that allows the DNR director to implement specific actions in response to a fish or wildlife health threat or disease. The rule should allow the director to establish disease management zones and establish restrictions within zones related to the movements of wild animals, carcasses, or carcass parts; wildlife rehabilitation and release; wildlife feeding; and modifications to hunting seasons, bag limits, legal hunting licenses, and take permits.

SNIP...
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with Indiana Division of Fish & Wildlife's Got INput system
Your ideas and suggestions have been sent staff for review.

https://www.in.gov/dnr/fish-and-wil...campaign=&utm_term=&utm_content=

Control of Chronic Wasting Disease OMB Control Number: 0579-0189 APHIS-2021-0004 Singeltary Submission

https://www.regulations.gov/comment/APHIS-2021-0004-0002

https://downloads.regulations.gov/APHIS-2021-0004-0002/attachment_1.pdf

Docket No. APHIS-2018-0011 Chronic Wasting Disease Herd Certification

https://www.regulations.gov/document/APHIS-2018-0011-0003

https://downloads.regulations.gov/APHIS-2018-0011-0003/attachment_1.pdf

THIS PERTAINS TO CWD TSE PRP AS WELL...terry

MONDAY, AUGUST 02, 2021

A review of cleaning and disinfection guidelines and recommendations following an outbreak of classical scrapie

https://scrapie-usa.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-review-of-cleaning-and-disinfection.html

Should Property Evaluations Contain Scrapie, CWD, TSE PRION Environmental Contamination of the land ?

Scrapie, CWD, TSE PRION Environmental Contamination
***> For what it's worth, Back around 2000, 2001, or so, I was corresponding with officials abroad during the bse inquiry, passing info back and forth on CJD and Nutritional Supplements and BSE here in the USA, and some officials from here inside USDA aphis FSIS et al, in fact helped me get into the USA 50 state emergency BSE conference call way back. That one was a doozy. But I always remember what “deep throat” as i called them, I never knew who they were, but I never forgot what i was told decades ago, amongst them was ;

Some unofficial information from a source on the inside looking out -

***> Confidential!!!!

***> As early as 1992-3 there had been long studies conducted on small pastures containing scrapie infected sheep at the sheep research station associated with the Neuropathogenesis Unit in Edinburgh, Scotland. Whether these are documented...I don't know. But personal recounts both heard and recorded in a daily journal indicate that leaving the pastures free and replacing the topsoil completely at least 2 feet of thickness each year for SEVEN years....and then when very clean (proven scrapie free) sheep were placed on these small pastures.... the new sheep also broke out with scrapie and passed it to offspring. I am not sure that TSE contaminated ground could ever be free of the agent!! A very frightening revelation!!!

---end personal email---end...tss

https://transmissiblespongiformence...should-property-evaluations-contain.html

WHAT WE HAVE HERE, IS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

seems to me we might have another zoonotic tse prion disease, OR multiple new tse prion zoonotic diseases, that no one wants to talk about, and that's bad...terry

i thought i might share some news about cwd zoonosis that i got, that i cannot share or post to the public yet, i promised for various reasons, one that it will cause a shit storm for sure, but it was something i really already knew from previous studies, but, i was told that ;

==================

''As you can imagine, 2 and 5 (especially 5) may raise alarms. The evidence we have for 4 are not as strong or tight as I would like to have. At this point, please do not post any of the points publicly yet, but you can refer to points 1-3 in private discussions and all 5 points when discussing with relevant public officials to highlight the long-term risks of CWD zoonosis.''

====================

so, i figure your as about as official as it gets, and i think this science is extremely important for you to know and to converse about with your officials. it's about to burn a whole in my pocket. this is about as close as it will ever get for cwd zoonosis to be proven in my time, this and what Canada Czub et al found with the Macaques, plus an old study from cjd surveillance unit back that showed cjd and a 9% increase in risk from folks that eat venison, i will post all this below for your files Sir. i remember back in the BSE nvCJD days, from when the first BSE case in bovine was confirmed around 1984 maybe 83, i forget the good vets named that screwed it up first, Carol something, but from 83ish to 95 96 when nvCJD was linked to humans from BSE in cattle, so that took 10 to 15 years. hell, at that rate, especially with Texas and cwd zoonsis, hell, i'll be dead before it's official, if ever, so here ya go Sir. there was a grant study on cwd zoonosis that had been going on for some time, i followed it over the years, then the grant date for said study had expired, so, i thought i would write the good Professor about said study i.e. Professor Kong, CWRU et al. i will post the grant study abstract first, and then after that, what reply i got back, about said study that i was told not to post/publish...

CWD ZOONOSIS GRANT FIRST;

===============

Cervid to human prion transmission

Kong, Qingzhong

Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States

Abstract Prion disease is transmissible and invariably fatal. Chronic wasting disease (CWD) is the prion disease affecting deer, elk and moose, and it is a widespread and expanding epidemic affecting 22 US States and 2 Canadian provinces so far. CWD poses the most serious zoonotic prion transmission risks in North America because of huge venison consumption (>6 million deer/elk hunted and consumed annually in the USA alone), significant prion infectivity in muscles and other tissues/fluids from CWD-affected cervids, and usually high levels of individual exposure to CWD resulting from consumption of the affected animal among often just family and friends. However, we still do not know whether CWD prions can infect humans in the brain or peripheral tissues or whether clinical/asymptomatic CWD zoonosis has already occurred, and we have no essays to reliably detect CWD infection in humans. We hypothesize that: (1) The classic CWD prion strain can infect humans at low levels in the brain and peripheral lymphoid tissues; (2) The cervid-to-human transmission barrier is dependent on the cervid prion strain and influenced by the host (human) prion protein (PrP) primary sequence; (3) Reliable essays can be established to detect CWD infection in humans; and (4) CWD transmission to humans has already occurred. We will test these hypotheses in 4 Aims using transgenic (Tg) mouse models and complementary in vitro approaches.

Aim 1 will prove that the classical CWD strain may infect humans in brain or peripheral lymphoid tissues at low levels by conducting systemic bioassays in a set of humanized Tg mouse lines expressing common human PrP variants using a number of CWD isolates at varying doses and routes. Experimental human CWD samples will also be generated for Aim 3.

Aim 2 will test the hypothesis that the cervid-to-human prion transmission barrier is dependent on prion strain and influenced by the host (human) PrP sequence by examining and comparing the transmission efficiency and phenotypes of several atypical/unusual CWD isolates/strains as well as a few prion strains from other species that have adapted to cervid PrP sequence, utilizing the same panel of humanized Tg mouse lines as in Aim 1.

Aim 3 will establish reliable essays for detection and surveillance of CWD infection in humans by examining in details the clinical, pathological, biochemical and in vitro seeding properties of existing and future experimental human CWD samples generated from Aims 1-2 and compare them with those of common sporadic human Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (sCJD) prions.

Aim 4 will attempt to detect clinical CWD-affected human cases by examining a significant number of brain samples from prion-affected human subjects in the USA and Canada who have consumed venison from CWD-endemic areas utilizing the criteria and essays established in Aim 3. The findings from this proposal will greatly advance our understandings on the potential and characteristics of cervid prion transmission in humans, establish reliable essays for CWD zoonosis and potentially discover the first case(s) of CWD infection in humans.

Public Health Relevance There are significant and increasing human exposure to cervid prions because chronic wasting disease (CWD, a widespread and highly infectious prion disease among deer and elk in North America) continues spreading and consumption of venison remains popular, but our understanding on cervid-to-human prion transmission is still very limited, raising public health concerns. This proposal aims to define the zoonotic risks of cervid prions and set up and apply essays to detect CWD zoonosis using mouse models and in vitro methods. The findings will greatly expand our knowledge on the potentials and characteristics of cervid prion transmission in humans, establish reliable essays for such infections and may discover the first case(s) of CWD infection in humans.

Funding Agency Agency National Institute of Health (NIH) Institute National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) Type Research Project (R01) Project # 1R01NS088604-01A1 Application # 9037884 Study Section Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neurodegeneration Study Section (CMND) Program Officer Wong, May Project Start 2015-09-30 Project End 2019-07-31 Budget Start 2015-09-30 Budget End 2016-07-31 Support Year 1 Fiscal Year 2015 Total Cost $337,507 Indirect Cost $118,756

snip...

https://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-NS088604-01A1#panel-abstract

Professor Kongs reply to me just this month about above grant study that has NOT been published in peer reveiw yet...

=================================

Here is a brief summary of our findings:

snip...can't post, made a promise...tss

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 12:19 PM Terry Singeltary <flounder9@verizon.net> wrote:

snip...

end...tss

==============

see full text;

TUESDAY, AUGUST 03, 2021

USA Tables of Cases Examined National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center Cases Examined July 9th, 2021

https://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogspot.com/2021/08/usa-tables-of-cases-examined-national.html

kind regards, terry

Re: CWD Indiana DNR Division of Fish & Wildlife wants to hear your [Re: Terry S. Singeltary Sr.] #49549
08/06/2021 08:48 AM
08/06/2021 08:48 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
issues the DNR has identified for consideration. See the list of issues below. Users must register with a username and a password.

https://www.in.gov/dnr/fish-and-wil...gn=&utm_term=&utm_content=#ideas

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"

Moderated by  bean, BowBo, jbwhttail, sticksender 

Newest Members
WV 67, Ehargis, Will, Joe, CGJones
2909 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics4,663
Posts49,845
Members2,909
Most Online188
Sep 19th, 2018
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 5 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)

Hunting lease liability insurance