I Guess we Were Warned #5034
01/06/2014 10:02 AM
01/06/2014 10:02 AM
John Scifres Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
John Scifres  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
I just found this: Chad Stewart Prediction on Lower Harvest

Hunters in Indiana can expect another productive deer season in 2013, but probably not as productive as last year’s record setter.

Hoosier deer hunters in 2012 harvested 136,248 deer. The deer harvest record has been broken in four of the last five seasons, a trend that DNR deer research biologist Chad Stewart doesn’t expect to continue in 2013.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if it was down a little this year,” Stewart said. “But I don’t expect the harvest numbers to fall off a cliff. There will still be plenty of deer out there.”

The 2013 overall deer hunting season began Sunday with the opening of the urban deer zone season. Archery season starts Oct. 1. Firearms season starts Nov. 16. For more information on seasons and regulations, visit Hunting.IN.gov.

The main reason Stewart thinks a dip in the harvest might happen is because hunters in 2012 harvested a record number of does. As a result, reproduction was likely down this year compared to previous years.

Stewart emphasized that reducing the deer population to a more balanced level has been the DNR’s goal in recent years. Changes to hunting regulations that went into effect in 2012 were geared toward that goal. The changes included extending archery season, allowing crossbows for all archery hunters and creating a “license bundle” that saved hunters money.

“A reduced deer harvest would mean we are making progress,” Stewart said.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5035
01/06/2014 10:08 AM
01/06/2014 10:08 AM
Montgomery County
76chevy Offline
Hoosier Hunter
76chevy  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Montgomery County
“A reduced deer harvest would mean we are making progress,” Chad Stewart said.

Like I stated before, hunters need to recalibrate their expectations as to how many deer they see per hunt/season/etc.

Herd reduction to a more balanced level is the DNRs goal and the data shows their objectives are working.

John, do you know when the 2013 harvest data will be released?

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5036
01/06/2014 11:50 AM
01/06/2014 11:50 AM
P
Parke Offline
Parke  Offline
P
Ya unfortunately their goal is a crock of ****. Congrats to the dnr, our deer herd is being wiped out just like u want. I mean who likes to see deer anyways right? The dnr says they need to be killed so I guess we'd better just do what they say. Wise up people.. The dnr is feeding everybody a line of bs and it only takes a lil bit of common sense to recognize this. To the people that disagree, you're going to have a rude awakening soon enough. Less deer is bad enough but less deer also means less bucks which means people will become less picky. Is it any surprise that the top harvest counties are also the top trophy counties? Just sit back and think about it for a second.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5037
01/06/2014 02:06 PM
01/06/2014 02:06 PM
Mt. Pleasant, In.
ParkerBow Offline
Hoosier Hunter
ParkerBow  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Mt. Pleasant, In.
Just think if every hunter would make a pledge not to shoot an anterless deer next season. Lack of deer problem solved.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5038
01/06/2014 02:07 PM
01/06/2014 02:07 PM
S.W.Indiana
PoseyCoHunter Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PoseyCoHunter  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S.W.Indiana
Yes we will have to start doing our homework & do some real scouting. Because the DNRs goal is far from our goal as hunters.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5039
01/06/2014 02:12 PM
01/06/2014 02:12 PM
Shelbyville, Indiana
B
Bryan78 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Bryan78  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
B
Shelbyville, Indiana
Originally posted by ParkerBow:
Just think if every hunter would make a pledge not to shoot an anterless deer next season. Lack of deer problem solved.
confused ... Didn't you take two does this season?

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5040
01/06/2014 02:15 PM
01/06/2014 02:15 PM
John Scifres Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
John Scifres  Offline OP
Hoosier Hunter
Harvest report comes out in late February if I remember right.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5041
01/06/2014 02:22 PM
01/06/2014 02:22 PM
Outer space
H
Hanes Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Hanes  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
H
Outer space
I do think everything is prospective at this point and all seasons of the past should be forgotten. We have to start somewhere.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5042
01/06/2014 02:36 PM
01/06/2014 02:36 PM
Mt. Pleasant, In.
ParkerBow Offline
Hoosier Hunter
ParkerBow  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Mt. Pleasant, In.
Originally posted by Bryan78:
[b] Just think if every hunter would make a pledge not to shoot an anterless deer next season. Lack of deer problem solved.
confused ... Didn't you take two does this season? [/b]
I did not make the pledge this year :p

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5043
01/06/2014 03:33 PM
01/06/2014 03:33 PM
Shelbyville, Indiana
B
Bryan78 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Bryan78  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
B
Shelbyville, Indiana
I did not make the pledge this year :p
So what... You constantly complain the most about hunting more then anybody, spending a gazillion hours in the woods, and never see any deer, then the second you see two does you killed them both and post a pictured and gloat about it...

You then have the audacity to say every hunter should make a pledge to not shoot does next year... I'm sorry, but that statement makes you look like the biggest hypocrite on these forums...

That long statement on 2.0 Too much? Too fast topic where I stated that some think that everyone else is the problem and not themselves...
That was mostly directed towards you... Don't complain next year about not seeing deer after taking two does this year because you could have just taken one and left the other to hopefully get pregnant and add another one, two, or even three deer to your woods... Guys like you crack me up...You never think you are part of the problem but yet you somehow have all the solutions to fixing the problem...

If you want to start fixing the problem with the lack of deer in your woods you should take a long hard look in the mirror and start by changing your own hunting habits before telling everyone else how they should hunt...

By the way, I made my pledge this year when I let a doe walk at 5 yards from my stand... She is still alive so she may not get that same pledge next season if she makes it...

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5044
01/06/2014 04:19 PM
01/06/2014 04:19 PM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
Originally posted by Bryan78:
[b]I did not make the pledge this year :p
So what... You constantly complain the most about hunting more then anybody, spending a gazillion hours in the woods, and never see any deer, then the second you see two does you killed them both and post a pictured and gloat about it...

You then have the audacity to say every hunter should make a pledge to not shoot does next year... I'm sorry, but that statement makes you look like the biggest hypocrite on these forums...

That long statement on 2.0 Too much? Too fast topic where I stated that some think that everyone else is the problem and not themselves...
That was mostly directed towards you... Don't complain next year about not seeing deer after taking two does this year because you could have just taken one and left the other to hopefully get pregnant and add another one, two, or even three deer to your woods... Guys like you crack me up...You never think you are part of the problem but yet you somehow have all the solutions to fixing the problem...

If you want to start fixing the problem with the lack of deer in your woods you should take a long hard look in the mirror and start by changing your own hunting habits before telling everyone else how they should hunt...

By the way, I made my pledge this year when I let a doe walk at 5 yards from my stand... She is still alive so she may not get that same pledge next season if she makes it... [/b]
I was wondering how long until this got brought up!!

You won't see them if your "KILLING" them....+1

Guardian Of The One Buck Rule & Gunseason
"Some people just need a good *** whoopin. It keeps the planets aligned"
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5045
01/06/2014 04:24 PM
01/06/2014 04:24 PM
Mt. Pleasant, In.
ParkerBow Offline
Hoosier Hunter
ParkerBow  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Mt. Pleasant, In.
Bryan78,
WOW!! A little touchy there big guy. Seems like you are the biggest hypocrite. You posted the below in the 2.0 thread

"No need for name calling as we are all adults here and everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't make any sense to you..."

You post that now you are calling me names???? Whats that about?? Yeah your the problem alright. You don't know me or know my situation in needing deer meat for my family. Maybe I have a daughter with health problems and cannot eat any other meat but deer meat.
By the way you won't hear me comment on any more deer issues cause I don't want to hit any more of your touchy nerves. I will just post on the trappers forum where people are considerate to each other and are willing to help each other out. It is called outdoor fellowship. You can have your rant. I don't need it!!!!!!!1

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5046
01/06/2014 04:36 PM
01/06/2014 04:36 PM
Indiana
J
Jeff Valovich Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Jeff Valovich  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
J
Indiana
Boy, we can sure tell deer season ended .......

"Liberalism is a mental disorder"
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5047
01/06/2014 05:23 PM
01/06/2014 05:23 PM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
.....and we can tell the advocates of 2.0 have pitted hunters vs hunters like never before as they forced the IDNR to throw out a much less aggressive 1.0 plan.

. A new Era is here.

Pat the 2.0 adocates on the back. And watch hunters aggressively going at each other on Forums and in the field.

Told ya so.....

Gotta love the bed the 2.0 advocates made for the Majority of deer hunters that had no feedback whatsoever for the IDNR as they were quite satisfied with the 1.0 format the IDNR put out as their first choice.

Site Administrator
www.indianaoutdoorsman.proboards.com

"Never argue with an idiot.....they will beat you with experience every time"
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5048
01/06/2014 05:24 PM
01/06/2014 05:24 PM
Shelbyville, Indiana
B
Bryan78 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Bryan78  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
B
Shelbyville, Indiana
Bryan78,
WOW!! A little touchy there big guy. Seems like you are the biggest hypocrite. You posted the below in the 2.0 thread

"No need for name calling as we are all adults here and everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it doesn't make any sense to you..."

You post that now you are calling me names???? Whats that about?? Yeah your the problem alright. You don't know me or know my situation in needing deer meat for my family. Maybe I have a daughter with health problems and cannot eat any other meat but deer meat.
By the way you won't hear me comment on any more deer issues cause I don't want to hit any more of your touchy nerves. I will just post on the trappers forum where people are considerate to each other and are willing to help each other out. It is called outdoor fellowship. You can have your rant. I don't need it!!!!!!!1
No, not touchy at all, just speaking the truth that's it... It is also apparent that Brew sees exactly what I am talking about... You are the biggest complainer on these boards when it comes to not seeing deer and then you will go out and blast every one you see and then complain when your neighbors do that same thing... You've been doing it for two years now so don't complain about everyone else shooting "all the deer" when that is exactly what you would do...

You see Parker, you are just as much as the problem as everyone else is but you are to naive to see it and don't like the fact that I pointed it out to you either and I'm quite sure that there quite a few people on here that agree with me... I guarantee next year if a doe walks out you won't hesitate one bit to shoot it cause if you need it to feed your family like you said then you would be a fool to pass on it... I'm tired of everyone pointing the finger and blaming everyone else for not seeing deer then go out and blast everything they see...Also, I haven't taken a deer in two years and I don't have to take one either it doesn't matter to me any cause I don't have to take one to have a successful and meaningful hunt...

The only reason why everyone on the trapping forums gets along so well is because everyone who post on this website all want to see coyotes eradicated... Wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if coyotes went extinct right along with geese... I love it when guys post pics of dead geese and coyotes...Wish they could slaughter more of them...

As for the name calling... There is a huge difference between calling somebody a dip**** and a hypocrite...

Finally as for your daughter.... You truly have my sympathy for whatever it is she is suffering from (because I have a 11yr old niece who is battling a rare brain tumor) and I do wish the very best for her...

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5049
01/06/2014 05:28 PM
01/06/2014 05:28 PM
Shelbyville, Indiana
B
Bryan78 Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Bryan78  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
B
Shelbyville, Indiana
Originally posted by Scarlett Dew:
.....and we can tell the advocates of 2.0 have pitted hunters vs hunters like never before as they forced the IDNR to throw out a much less aggressive 1.0 plan.

. A new Era is here.

Pat the 2.0 adocates on the back. And watch hunters aggressively going at each other on Forums and in the field.

Told ya so.....

Gotta love the bed the 2.0 advocates made for the Majority of deer hunters that had no feedback whatsoever for the IDNR as they were quite satisfied with the 1.0 format the IDNR put out as their first choice.
Huh??? Regardless of 1.0 or 2.0 eveyone would still be bickering at each other Dew... I have been to other states hunting forums and there is just as much bickering as there is here... They all complain that they don't see deer either Dew so Indiana is no different... We would just find something else to bicker about because it is in our nature to do so...

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5050
01/06/2014 05:33 PM
01/06/2014 05:33 PM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Then keep supporting the 2.0 Advocate mindset to undermine the IDNR's "first choices". Won't bother me one bit...

It's not a matter of "if"'there was going to be a reduction .....it was a matter of "how" there was going to be a reduction......but now were all suppose to be OK with a bigger mess than a smaller mess to bicker about?

......Hmmmmmm

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5051
01/06/2014 05:46 PM
01/06/2014 05:46 PM
Columbus
HooterHunter Offline
Hoosier Hunter
HooterHunter  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Columbus
I have been seeing this on my farm for a few years now. Less and Less deer.

I also have a feeling that this measure will drive more hunters to leasing up ground, making them feel they can and will implement better management. All the while pushing a lot of other hunters out.

I hope I am wrong.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5052
01/06/2014 06:06 PM
01/06/2014 06:06 PM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Originally posted by HooterHunter:

I also have a feeling that this measure will drive more hunters to leasing up ground, making them feel they can and will implement better management. All the while pushing a lot of other hunters out.

I hope I am wrong.
You are not wrong. This prop 2.0 accelerated crushing of our deer #'s is going to cause more leasing AND higher lease bidding than this state has ever seen. The advocates of 2.0 said this would not be an "after effect" of 2.0.......

.....but they were wrong again.

It's now Hunters vs Hunters....

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5053
01/06/2014 06:32 PM
01/06/2014 06:32 PM
Outer space
H
Hanes Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Hanes  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
H
Outer space
We need to simply stop the banter about 1.0 vs 2.0 because its of no value. Get over it and think forward. Leasing was going to grow regardless. Give the DNR you comments but the constant looking back is wasted energy.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5054
01/06/2014 06:38 PM
01/06/2014 06:38 PM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Originally posted by Hanes:
We need to simply stop the banter about 1.0 vs 2.0 because its of no value. Get over it and think forward. Leasing was going to grow regardless. Give the DNR you comments but the constant looking back is wasted energy.
False....

Looking back is a good history lesson. A very good RECENT history lesson.

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5055
01/06/2014 07:33 PM
01/06/2014 07:33 PM
Indiana
J
Jeff Valovich Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Jeff Valovich  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
J
Indiana
You have to look back, to see forward....

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5056
01/06/2014 08:05 PM
01/06/2014 08:05 PM
Southern Indiana
J
jjas Offline
Hoosier Hunter
jjas  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
J
Southern Indiana
Chad Stewart
Stewart emphasized that reducing the deer population to a more balanced level has been the DNR’s goal in recent years. Changes to hunting regulations that went into effect in 2012 were geared toward that goal. The changes included extending archery season, allowing crossbows for all archery hunters and creating a “license bundle” that saved hunters money.

“A reduced deer harvest would mean we are making progress,” Stewart said.
If people would spend more time looking up the numbers and less time arguing on a forum they might find some interesting facts.......

In the 2011 season there were 129,000 deer harvested. 51,000 of those deer were antlered bucks which accounted for 39% of the total harvest. 78,000 of those deer were antler less deer which accounted for 61% of the total harvest.

In the 2012 season there were 136,000 deer harvested. 46,000 of those deer were antlered bucks which accounted for 34% of the total harvest. 90,000 antler less deer were harvested which accounts for 66% of the total harvest.

Compare the two years and you will see that 5,000 FEWER antlered bucks were killed during the first year of the new regs as compared with the season before.

5K fewer bucks killed in the first season of the new regs. 34% of the total harvest were antlered bucks and 66% of the total were antlerless deer.

Kinda the point of the plan wasn't it......

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5057
01/07/2014 05:50 AM
01/07/2014 05:50 AM
P
Parke Offline
Parke  Offline
P
Uhhhh does that make the plan right? U and I must have much different goals when it comes to hunting

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5058
01/07/2014 06:17 AM
01/07/2014 06:17 AM
Indianapois, IN, USA
D
delaney Offline
Hoosier Hunter
delaney  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
D
Indianapois, IN, USA
To learn from history is pretty much accomplished in one or two posts. To dwell on history is worthless. As many posts about the who, what and shoulda between 1.0 and 2.0 sure doesn't seem to be about history but more so dwelling. Especially when everyone seems to want to speak for the DNR from an almost expert standpoint and no one has any more expertise then the DNR.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5059
01/07/2014 07:06 AM
01/07/2014 07:06 AM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Originally posted by delaney:
To learn from history is pretty much accomplished in one or two posts. To dwell on history is worthless.
Welp......there ya go folks. We've dwelled on the 4th of July, Christmas, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc, etc to the point it's probably worthless. Glad to have people on the planet Delaney that peddle the idea that to focus/dwell/repeatedly point out history for their "good" or "bad" teachings .........is worthless.

Coming from a guy (delaney) that has posted often he could "care less about deer hunting".....and now wants us to view the recent history of Indiana Deer Hunting as "worthless" with no merit to keep in front of Sportsmen that are currently giving feedback to our IDNR on their feelings about deer hunting..........and will be the SAME Sportsmen that will give feedback on New Deer Regs coming in our future.

.......but the history of how this mess was crafted is "worthless" , and just to be "swept under the rug" as we forge ahead? Really!?!?!? LOL!!

I just got a Whiff of an apathetic, dodging, pot stirring, city dwelling, Teflon coated, Liberal cloaked as a Conservative person posting on this thread......

......anyone else smell that stench?!? LOL!!!

"You're not Santa....you smell like Beef and Cheese"

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5060
01/07/2014 07:28 AM
01/07/2014 07:28 AM
Southern Indiana
J
jjas Offline
Hoosier Hunter
jjas  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
J
Southern Indiana
Originally posted by Parke:
Uhhhh does that make the plan right? U and I must have much different goals when it comes to hunting
What the data shows is what happened in 2012 (the first season of the new regs) versus the previous one.

As far as the plan being "right"....I don't see the point of continuing to beat a dead horse. Like it or not, the regs have passed and the herd reduction plan is being implemented. So IMHO, it's up to each individual hunter to decide and try to reach their own goals within the confines of the plan, the new regs and the number of deer they are seeing.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5061
01/07/2014 07:52 AM
01/07/2014 07:52 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
[b] To learn from history is pretty much accomplished in one or two posts. To dwell on history is worthless.
Welp......there ya go folks. We've dwelled on the 4th of July, Christmas, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc, etc to the point it's probably worthless. Glad to have people on the planet Delaney that peddle the idea that to focus/dwell/repeatedly point out history for their "good" or "bad" teachings .........is worthless.

Coming from a guy (delaney) that has posted often he could "care less about deer hunting".....and now wants us to view the recent history of Indiana Deer Hunting as "worthless" with no merit to keep in front of Sportsmen that are currently giving feedback to our IDNR on their feelings about deer hunting..........and will be the SAME Sportsmen that will give feedback on New Deer Regs coming in our future.

.......but the history of how this mess was crafted is "worthless" , and just to be "swept under the rug" as we forge ahead? Really!?!?!? LOL!!

I just got a Whiff of an apathetic, dodging, pot stirring, city dwelling, Teflon coated, Liberal cloaked as a Conservative person posting on this thread......

"You're not Santa....you smell like Beef and Cheese" [/b]
And the CHILDESS name calling continues from the usual person.....guess this person is EXEMPT from the rules here!!

Unreal....

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5062
01/07/2014 08:09 AM
01/07/2014 08:09 AM
Indianapois, IN, USA
D
delaney Offline
Hoosier Hunter
delaney  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
D
Indianapois, IN, USA
Dew, you are so precious, and full of yourself. It must be discouraging to not have the influence that you wish you had with those who make the rules. And, for that matter, the ear of the decision makers. What I've learned over the years is that those who can't support their argument tend to resort to flowery comments in an approach to discredit anyone and everyone around them. Plus, you shoot some very nice deer, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to managing for a broad based, statewide deer herd for a large varying number of people, hunters and others, that have vast differences and attitudes towards deer and deer hunting. The professionals, will use historical data and evidence, but won't dwell on it as if it is life and death, as many wish to seemingly characterize it.

"Fishing is like a one night stand, unless you're fly fishing, then you've encountered the romance of your life"
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5063
01/07/2014 08:16 AM
01/07/2014 08:16 AM
Richmond (Webster)
B
bean Offline
Hoosier Hunter
bean  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
B
Richmond (Webster)
[b] To learn from history is pretty much accomplished in one or two posts. To dwell on history is worthless.

Dew - points could be made with a different tone and with no personal attacks. Come on man, this is silly.

Fishing and honeybee time
Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5064
01/07/2014 08:20 AM
01/07/2014 08:20 AM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Originally posted by BREW...:
[b]

And the CHILDESS name calling continues from the usual person.....guess this person is EXEMPT from the rules here!!

Unreal.... [/b]
Well Maybe........JUST Maybe.....As soon as you take your sideways violent threat to all people you dont like out of your "signature line" every time you post Brew.....some here might take your "childish complaint" seriously around here.

Name Calling???? LOL!!!!

You singling me out Brew?!?!? Been reading these posts on this Forum lately pal??? And I'm the "dirty bird"...???? LOL!!!!

We all know what your infintile agenda is Brew......it's "somehow....someway.....anything goes to shut up the Prop 1.0 advocates like myself that are pointing correctly back at Prop 2.0 advocates like you Brew......and asking/telling those complaining right now about the Prop 2.0 regs.....to go talk to the Brews of this world that backed/yelled/and yanked Prop 1.0 out from under the IDNR. You'll do and stoop to ANY level to cause problems or demonize those people.......and more that you do that goes on outside of these forums that is known on "what you do" to smack around behind the scenes Prop 1.0 advocates.

Name calling??? Or just labeling a spade a spade. You've name called yourself as "the Guardian of Gun Season".....now live up to it Bucko.....

.....ya got your hands full as I and others here have said.

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5065
01/07/2014 08:26 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
[b]
[b]
quote:
To learn from history is pretty much accomplished in one or two posts. To dwell on history is worthless.

Unreal.... [/b]
Well Maybe........JUST Maybe.....As soon as you take your sideways violent threat to all people you dont like out of your "signature line" every time you post Brew.....some here might take your "childish complaint" seriously around here.

Name Calling???? LOL!!!!

You singling me out Brew?!?!? Been reading these posts on this Forum lately pal??? And I'm the "dirty bird"...???? LOL!!!!

We all know what your infintile agenda is Brew......it's "somehow....someway.....anything goes to shut up the Prop 1.0 advocates like myself that are pointing correctly back at Prop 2.0 advocates like you Brew......and asking/telling those complaining right now about the Prop 2.0 regs.....to go talk to the Brews of this world that backed/yelled/and yanked Prop 1.0 out from under the IDNR. You'll do and stoop to ANY level to cause problems or demonize those people.......and more that you do that goes on outside of these forums that is known on "what you do" to smack around behind the scenes Prop 1.0 advocates.

Name calling??? Or just labeling a spade a spade. You've name called yourself as "the Guardian of Gun Season".....now live up to it Bucko.....

.....ya got your hands full as I and others here have said.

and the BEAT goes on .... :rolleyes: ... you hate it when your VIEWED for what you are...LOL

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5066
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Originally posted by bean:
[b]

Dew - points could be made with a different tone and with no personal attacks. Come on man, this is silly. [/b]
Delany gets bent because I push the EXACT correct buttons and labels for him. Sorry you had to watch that.

I'll pipe down for a bit as he and Brew pick up some of their "true colors" that were just sand blasted off and exposed.

They don't like that much .....

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5067
01/07/2014 08:37 AM
01/07/2014 08:37 AM
Indianapois, IN, USA
D
delaney Offline
Hoosier Hunter
delaney  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
D
Indianapois, IN, USA
Dew, I'm not bent at all, which is what I think makes you upset. You do very nicely setting up what folks think by the posts you do. Your posts certainly do as much in making folks think about you a certain way and they think about me in a certain way. smile

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5068
01/07/2014 08:38 AM
01/07/2014 08:38 AM
Martinsville Indiana
H
HS Strut Offline
Hoosier Hunter
HS Strut  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
H
Martinsville Indiana
I guess if you can afford/choose to lease and kill big deer... it makes you an expert in deer managing the deer herd for the entire state??

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5069
01/07/2014 08:45 AM
01/07/2014 08:45 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
Dew, I'm not bent at all, which is what I think makes you upset. You do very nicely setting up what folks think by the posts you do. Your posts certainly do as much in making folks think about you a certain way and they think about me in a certain way. smile
Exactly..+1

Dew knows exactly what he's doing with the name calling/picking arguments posts.

He's trying to keep the people on this forum from reading any other opinions/data that doesn't serve his "I want the guns out of November" agenda. That's all he's wanted from day one. He doesn't really care about the herd overall, he just wants the gun seasons, shortened and moved. And by being disruptive he gets the threads locked/removed which is his ultimate goal.

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5070
01/07/2014 09:00 AM
01/07/2014 09:00 AM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana

Dew knows exactly what he's doing with the name calling/picking arguments posts.

He's trying to keep the people on this forum from reading any other opinions/data that doesn't serve his "I want the guns out of November" agenda. That's all he's wanted from day one. He doesn't really care about the herd overall, he just wants the gun seasons, shortened and moved. And by being disruptive he gets the threads locked/removed which is his ultimate goal.
Welp......'ol Brew......then explain to the viewing crowd why my final submission to the NRC during Prop #1 and Prop # 2 feedback periods was to BLEND both prop 1 and 2 that way both parties (IDNR and Hunters) got what they wanted!! Go read my friggin feedback that is public ya LIAR!!!

The IDNR wanted to shorten the gun season as their first choice.....the hunters wanted crossbows for all as their first choice....I backed with my feedback implementing BOTH!!!

Explain yourself now Brew.....explain that Knot in your tail and your forked tongue.

"Truth Syrum....nothing swallows harder"

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5071
01/07/2014 09:04 AM
01/07/2014 09:04 AM
Indiana
S
Scarlett Dew Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Scarlett Dew  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
S
Indiana
Your posts certainly do as much in making folks think about you a certain way and they think about me in a certain way. smile
I couldn't agree more......

Site Administrator

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5072
01/07/2014 09:30 AM
01/07/2014 09:30 AM
PlainField, IN
BREW... Offline
Hoosier Hunter
BREW...  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
PlainField, IN
[b]

1)Welp......'ol Brew......then explain to the viewing crowd why my final submission to the NRC during Prop #1 and Prop # 2 feedback periods was to BLEND both prop 1 and 2 that way both parties (IDNR and Hunters) got what they wanted!! Go read my friggin feedback that is public ya LIAR!!!

2)"Truth Syrum....nothing swallows harder"

[/b]
1) You knew you were wrong and defeated so you tried to save face and offered a "olive branch" I believe many/most seen that for what it was worth...Hard to hide them "TRUE COLORS".....lol

2)Truth???....Most know you would tell a lie if the "TRUTH" sounded better!!

Need a glass of water to help you swallow???

Re: I Guess we Were Warned #5073
01/07/2014 10:07 AM
01/07/2014 10:07 AM
Indiana
J
Jeff Valovich Offline
Hoosier Hunter
Jeff Valovich  Offline
Hoosier Hunter
J
Indiana
He isnt the only one that wouldnt mind seeing the gun seasons shortened .....get rid of the late gun antlerless/reduce the antlerless tags in many locations and move the regular gun out of the rut and make it 1 week or less.....I'd be a very happy person....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bean, BowBo, jbwhttail, sticksender 

Newest Members
WV 67, Ehargis, Will, Joe, CGJones
2909 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums35
Topics4,663
Posts49,845
Members2,909
Most Online188
Sep 19th, 2018
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 34 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)

Hunting lease liability insurance