Home

Bloodhound

Posted By: slugslinger

Bloodhound - 09/18/2008 10:53 AM

I am interested in getting a red (all brown) Bloodhound, Anyone know of a hoosier breeder?
Posted By: whosyerhunter

Re: Bloodhound - 09/21/2008 07:10 PM

I found these links a while back, before I decided on a Redbone. http://www.royaloakbloods.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/fiawhirlwind/
Posted By: fullrut

Re: Bloodhound - 10/25/2008 11:38 PM

That is a very good link!
Posted By: yfz450nut

Re: Bloodhound - 12/05/2008 11:45 PM

Hey slugslinger,
Me and my father actually do breed bloodhounds out here in hendricks county and we should have a litter around February. We currently have 3 bloodhounds. The stud is a very very good looking black and tan that weighed 75 lbs. at 5 months but by now im sure he is well over 100 lbs. And we have two female sisters one is a very dark red and the other is almost a black and red because her tan is so rich in color. If you are interested and would like to know more about them simply email me at rdaughertyhome@aol.com and I would gladly give you all the other information about the dogs and maybe even set up a time to meet so you can get a look at the dogs. And if anyone else happens to read this post feel free to do the same!

Thanks
Jake
Posted By: yfz450nut

Re: Bloodhound - 12/05/2008 11:47 PM

Also I left out the most important part!

THEY ARE REGISTERED THROUGH THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB (AKC)!
Posted By: danimal8876

Re: Bloodhound - 01/07/2009 01:30 AM

email this posting to a friend indianapolis craigslist > pets
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Full Blooded Bloodhound Puppy (South Side)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-982266252@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-06, 10:35AM EST

Hi, we have a male 8 month old bloodhound puppy. He is not fixed. He is a beautiful dog. He is just extremely dominant, and extremely strong, and extremely strong headed! He's also very loving, and very playful. Just, I live in a house with 3 women, a 3 year old, and another smaller dog. And, I kind of think that he knows he's stronger than all of us and tries to dominate us. I beleive he needs a strong owner who can discipline him, because he will NOT listen to us. He was bought as a gift for my daughter for $350, we are only asking for a small rehoming fee of $50 to ensure he will go to a good home. If you are interested please let me know, I need to place him as soon as possible, so if interested please email me and I will give you my number. Thanks so much, if you know anyone who may be interested please pass this on as well!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 982266252

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum
Posted By: danimal8876

Re: Bloodhound - 01/07/2009 01:33 AM

that add was posted 1-6-09 on Indianapolis craigslist, under "pets". There are pics of the dog in the post.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting