Home

Looking for a home for Yellow Labs

Posted By: titanfan

Looking for a home for Yellow Labs - 11/06/2007 04:13 PM

I have both a male and a female AKC Yellow Labs that I am looking into finding a good home for. The male is about 5 1/2 and the female is about 3 1/2. The male comes from hunting stock and is about 65 lbs. The female is very light colored and is a lot bigger. I got the female to breed with the male, but she has never had a pup yet. The male just fathered a litter this last summer. He just a very lovable dog, but I had them in an underground fence which work great until this last summer ( when he got out and found a black lab living down the road) I have had to keep him on a chain since. The dogs need a better home where they can get more attention.( and get off of the chain) I would like to keep them together if possible and want $100 each to make sure whomever gets them is serious and not some lab. I will include the AKC papers. They are great with kids.
Posted By: IThunter

Re: Looking for a home for Yellow Labs - 11/07/2007 07:14 AM

Arent you supposed to be trolling the b-ball forums this time of year? I guess it may be a touch early for that...glad to see you here. (whs99)
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting