Home

English setter pups

Posted By: Setterman

English setter pups - 09/28/2007 02:01 PM

Tri-color and orange and white setter pups whelped August 22nd and ready for new homes October 10th.

The sire is 2005 Great Lakes Champion and 2003 Grand National Runner-Up, Can't Go Wrong. He can be seen at www.dogwoodbirddogs.com.

The dam is by 5X Champ Grouse Ridge Reroy. www.grouseridgesetters.com Her dam is linebred 11X Champ Tekoa Mountain Sunrise through 9x Champ Hick's Rising Sun and Champion See Johnny Run. She's a calm-natured dog in the kennel, house and truck. She's hunted grouse, woodcock, bobwhite and phes all across the midwest.

3 males and 2 females left.

bradhire@hotmail.com
Posted By: BirdDog_Mike

Re: English setter pups - 10/27/2007 05:47 PM

$$$?
Posted By: Setterman

Re: English setter pups - 10/30/2007 03:41 PM

One tri-color male and one orange and white male left. I'll probably keep the one that doesn't get taken. Price is now $500 and will go up after their final round of vaccines and worming. I'm treating both as if I'm keeping both. They've begun crate and house training; they're pulling a lead; they're standing still on a table; they're riding in vehicles; they've been thrown dead birds; and they'll be introduced to live pen-reared quail within the week.

Brad
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting