Home

HHRC New member day

Posted By: RedLab

HHRC New member day - 03/08/2007 10:21 PM

The Hoosier Hunting Retriever Club is conducting a new member day on Saturday March 10, 9AM at Farmland Conservation Club. Bring your family and dog(s). Anyone interested is invited. PM me for directions or more details.
Posted By: Breakfast Boy

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/09/2007 01:19 PM

As a new member and guy who is getting his first lab pup in a month, I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
Posted By: HatchetJack

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/09/2007 03:44 PM

Jameson - I think you'll have a lot of fun with that new pup. I'm hoping to get a Brittany pup this spring also. My old dog just turned 8 and by the time I get the new one trained the old one will be ready to retire.

Jack
Posted By: stubbleducker

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/09/2007 04:29 PM

If Jack coulda just helped you (or me!) out with a new dog box last weekend.....

;^P
Posted By: HatchetJack

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/09/2007 07:08 PM

Hey, I wanted that box, too. Now I gotta figure a way to carry 3 dogs for the next year at least.

Jack

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/10/2007 02:53 AM

Jack,

Ignore Burt. He's just whining again. Anyway, yeah I am looking forward to picking up our pup. Can't wait. That dog box really would have been nice! LOL!

-Jameson

Re: HHRC New member day - 03/11/2007 08:24 AM

Had a great time with the Hoosier HRC yesterday. It was great to meet ya RedLab! I'll definitely be out there again soon with my pup.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting