Home

It's right around the corner.

Posted By: psearchery

It's right around the corner. - 10/12/2016 10:11 PM

Who else is getting ready for trapping season? I'm ready to go I may put out a couple yote sets just to kick the urge a bit but will be hitting it hard when coon comes in.
Posted By: DawnPatrol

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/13/2016 04:28 AM

Everything is ready to go;) I'll chase some bucks around for a little bit and then I've got 30 mb550s that need some attention;)
Posted By: DawnPatrol

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/13/2016 04:29 AM

Good Luck Billy and post pics!!!!
Posted By: hornharvester

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/13/2016 01:07 PM

Dying traps over the weekend....loaded up 30 rounds of .223 today for calling...snares are ready for later this year when fur is prime.

Im one that waits on the deer season to end before trapping.

Good luck to all you fur catchers! h.h.
Posted By: ParkerBow

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/15/2016 10:12 PM

I just ordered some bait and more lures from Minnesota trapline the other day. I also re-dyed and waxed my MB550's last week. Saw two grey fox on my land this evening while bowhunting and i too usually wait until gun season is over to start trapping. Too many people in the woods and too many thieves out there that sadly are fellow hunters.

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/16/2016 08:11 AM

My Johnny Steward Bloodhound caller arrived yesterday. Played with it some to learn all the functions. Got it for half price off Amazon. Might spring for a night vision scope and get real stealthy.... laugh h.h.

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/16/2016 10:20 PM

Well got about ten sets out with a buddy of mine. First day check just yielded myself. Guys don't get yourself in a number three. They really hurt. But on the bright side they hold really well.

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/17/2016 09:45 PM

Got a young male today. Surprisingly fur is looking pretty good already.

Re: It's right around the corner. - 10/18/2016 04:36 AM

Good catch.....

I'm wanting to go call on this moon but need a light for my rifle. I've looked at several but haven't made a choice yet. I want a red light that attaches to the top of the scope, anyone have a recommendation? h.h.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting