Home

My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow

Posted By: DawnPatrol

My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/08/2016 11:38 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yaz

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/08/2016 02:44 PM

Nice pic, be interesting to see how he does. Let me know on the coyotes in particular. IMO, the coyote fur is probably just now getting good.

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/09/2016 12:11 PM

He got $10 for a good yote......$6 or less for others!!! $25 for otters......2.50 for most rats.....around $360 for everything seen in pic....fyi
Posted By: BREW...

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/09/2016 03:22 PM

$25.00 for the Otters!!! WoW.... Thought they where worth more then that!
Posted By: trapperDave

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/09/2016 05:54 PM

I'm shocked at the low price on otters myself
Posted By: Double B

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/10/2016 07:11 AM

Reminds me of the old Hawbakers catalog and photos. Your boy is getting some good insight and mentoring in the outdoors. Can't wipe the smile off his face! Cool pic.
Posted By: SCHALL53

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/10/2016 11:16 AM

Great Picture
Posted By: Jeff Valovich

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/10/2016 09:38 PM

Why the low prices... is there a glut or have the Euro markets just not wanting furs .... seems like just a few years back prices were great ......
Posted By: maddogmech

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/15/2016 08:49 AM

DP was this a local auction ? And where?

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/15/2016 10:54 AM

Originally posted by maddogmech:
DP was this a local auction ? And where?
MDM.....Yeah....i think it was in Peru, IN!
Posted By: Yaz

Re: My outdoor's brother is ready for the auction tomorrow - 01/15/2016 12:18 PM

Originally posted by DawnPatrol:
Originally posted by maddogmech:
[b] DP was this a local auction ? And where?
MDM.....Yeah....i think it was in Peru, IN! [/b]
Our local small time buyer said the Amish fellow up that way took it on the chin hard last year. Got stuck with well over a million $$ in fur he couldn't get rid of. As long as China's economy is in the tank, and the commodities market is slow here, the fur market will not come up much.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting