Home

NAFA unsold Furs

Posted By: ParkerBow

NAFA unsold Furs - 10/31/2013 08:25 PM

I had a large beaver and a 3XL coyote that the lots did not sell at the May Auction. They just sold in an October auction and I got $25 for the beaver and $32 for the coyote. I wish I would hurry up and get some deer so I could start covering up some steel and hanging some snares. Me is getting anctious.
Posted By: Yaz

Re: NAFA unsold Furs - 10/31/2013 09:33 PM

Originally posted by ParkerBow:
I had a large beaver and a 3XL coyote that the lots did not sell at the May Auction. They just sold in an October auction and I got $25 for the beaver and $32 for the coyote. I wish I would hurry up and get some deer so I could start covering up some steel and hanging some snares. Me is getting anctious.
Dangit!!! Hate to hear about that beaver selling so good. Makes me want to catch a few of those too..... laugh They's a LOT of work!!!!!
Posted By: Gilley

Re: NAFA unsold Furs - 11/01/2013 04:23 PM

what if I don't skin them and sell them whole? are they worth anything?
Posted By: ParkerBow

Re: NAFA unsold Furs - 11/01/2013 08:21 PM

Originally posted by Gilley:
what if I don't skin them and sell them whole? are they worth anything?
You will not get much for them in the "Round" because a fur buyer has to pay someone to skin and flesh it out. I would rather do it myself and get the most out of it as I can. That's just me though.
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: NAFA unsold Furs - 11/04/2013 09:02 PM

how is the market for castor glands?

Originally posted by ParkerBow:
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting