Home

newer models of safety harness?

Posted By: 76chevy

newer models of safety harness? - 12/06/2012 10:23 AM

I have been using a HSS treestalker harness for several years now. I think some of the newer models are much lighter and more comfortable, what are some you would reccomend??

thanks.
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: newer models of safety harness? - 12/06/2012 10:24 AM

anybody try out the muddy harness?? http://www.gomuddy.com/store/maincat-Safeguard-Harness/4.html
Posted By: DEC

Re: newer models of safety harness? - 12/06/2012 10:54 AM

The advancements in harnesses has been huge the past few years. Like you said, light weight and comfort have been huge advancements. I don't think that you could go wrong with any of the latest offerings from Muddy, Gorilla, HSS, Spider, or Summit ... just to name a few.

I'm still running a Summit SOP Fastback. But if I were to look into a new one right now, I'd probably go with a Muddy, simply because I run some of their other gear and am really impressed with the quality of products that they are producing. But again ... I don't think that there are any that you could go wrong with of what is being currently offered.
Posted By: maddogmech

Re: newer models of safety harness? - 12/06/2012 11:20 AM

I have and use the gorilla G20. Love it very comfortable,it is a little heavier than some but nothing you cant deal with . My recomendation is just get one of them and use it and try out the life lines. Im with DEC alot of good one to choose from.
Posted By: JoshS

Re: newer models of safety harness? - 12/07/2012 02:27 PM

Originally posted by maddogmech:
I have and use the gorilla G20.
I went with the G30 this year. Fantastic!! Quiet and quick to get on/off. Extremely comfortable as well!
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting