Home

Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say

Posted By: 76chevy

Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say - 12/06/2012 10:21 AM

http://www.indystar.com/article/20121205/NEWS/121205040/Falls-from-tree-stands-big-cause-injuries-hunters-conservation-officers-say?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com
Posted By: DEC

Re: Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say - 12/06/2012 10:56 AM

Sad. frown

Anti's just piss me off. Read a couple of the comments to that article. mad
Posted By: Bryan78

Re: Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say - 12/06/2012 11:11 AM

Originally posted by DEC:
Sad. frown

Yeah I read that too... Some people have no class...
Posted By: JoshS

Re: Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say - 12/07/2012 02:19 PM

Originally posted by DEC:
Sad. frown

Sickening . . . isn't it! I wonder if a couple of those @ss clowns would be so giddy if a deer came through the windshield of their car while driving and kissed them face-to-face?
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Falls from tree stands big cause of injuries to hunters, conservation officers say - 12/08/2012 08:26 AM

Looks like Bloomington doesn't have all the idiots, from some of the commits Very sickening
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting