Home

Deer Hunter's Summit

Posted By: QUINCY HUNTER

Deer Hunter's Summit - 08/26/2015 04:11 PM

I have an Idea here, it maybe way off base But no one is going to be able to sit down with any of us if all we all keep at each other's throats like it is and has been for years. So why don't we invite all to a sit down Just us Deer Hunters no one is in charge Delaney an I can be Moderators and have a DEER SUMMIT and we all can see if we can FIND SOME common Ground.... Because I don't think we are all to far off, For The good of the DEER HERD. Delaney has agreed and ask if you want an invite to e mail him.
Posted By: delaney

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 08/26/2015 04:51 PM

Let's start with this. Anyone who wishes to be included on the email that I will send to a number of people later this evening, please private email me your email address. Yes, the thing could become a nightmare to manage, but let's see what the initial "include me" list is. Heck, I don't want to exclude anyone because I agree with many recent posts here about how that will be perceived. But, I'm going to let others come to grips with what they think will or won't work.
Posted By: GaryWalters

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 11:11 AM

Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 12:17 PM

Who is Quencyhunter ?? New member I send
Posted By: BREW...

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 03:23 PM

Originally posted by THROBAK:
Who is Quencyhunter ?? New member I send
Tim Moore.... With IWDHM !!!

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 03:59 PM

Incorrect person again brew.

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:08 PM

Originally posted by GaryWalters:
Incorrect person again brew.
Gary you may want check with Tiim.... He confirmed that here about a month ago when he was called out!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10204392786001971&id=1300205791&substory_index=0

Same profile....
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:27 PM

C'mon guys....grow up. This s**t is getting ridiculous. mad

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:36 PM

Weed someone ask who so and so was I answered him with information I had..... If you can't understand that you need to GROW UP .... Or move on... Or mind your own business...SMH mad

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:45 PM

I rest my case.... cool
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:46 PM

Kinda what I That Lol ,dang what's the big deal- secret ??

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 04:52 PM

Originally posted by THROBAK:
Kinda what I That Lol ,dang what's the big deal- secret ??
EXACTLY!! cool

Re: Deer Hunter's Summit - 09/04/2015 05:34 PM

I agree Weed. We on same page. U just dont realize it yet. Method to the madness. Brew no secret you just need to learn how to spell, but no body was ever called out. Lol. My best friend most passive guy I know and desires togetherness and cooperation. All you guys have to do is go back and read the threads. It is all there. If you open your minds you will see it. No hidden agendas , no secrets, always transparent, throbak we glad for your docket on NRC. We agree 100% with your plight. Wild catfish belong to the citizens. We respect the working people in the DNR. Reasons for everything we do. You will see it shortly and say ohhhhh. Then we will still be your friends. Just think guys. It will come too you.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting