Home

Where did they go?

Posted By: loadedgun

Where did they go? - 07/08/2009 12:59 PM

How are we supposed to use the recipes that are posted here if they keep getting removed? To they get removed automatically after a certain time period? I'd like to see a whole list of recipes on here, but there are only 2? What gives?
Posted By: BowBo

Re: Where did they go? - 07/08/2009 03:54 PM

Near the top of the page (in "Recipes" forum), you will see a "drop down window" that says, "SHOW TOPICS FROM THE LAST 100 DAYS".

Click on the down arrow, then scroll down and select to "SHOW ALL TOPICS"........

Then you will be able to see them all.

Hey ADMIN..... is there a way to change the default on this to show all? smile
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: Where did they go? - 07/08/2009 04:43 PM

You know where I live. Just drop off a pie and some stew every now and then..... laugh wink
Posted By: BowBo

Re: Where did they go? - 07/08/2009 08:07 PM

Originally posted by Weedhopper:
You know where I live. Just drop off a pie and some stew every now and then..... laugh wink
Ha! I told ya how to make 'em! wink
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 12:07 PM

Great Question!!

Let's get this done!

Originally posted by BowBo:

Hey ADMIN..... is there a way to change the default on this to show all? smile

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 12:10 PM

Great question. You can do what Bowbo said in his post to see ALL of the recipes.

We NEVER delete posts of recipes from the forum!

I will work on getting the default set to "SHOW ALL"

Originally posted by loadedgun:
How are we supposed to use the recipes that are posted here if they keep getting removed? To they get removed automatically after a certain time period? I'd like to see a whole list of recipes on here, but there are only 2? What gives?

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 12:14 PM

Originally posted by 76chevy:
Great question. You can do what Bowbo said in his post to see ALL of the recipes.

We NEVER delete posts of recipes from the forum!

I will work on getting the default set to "SHOW ALL TOPICS"

[b] How are we supposed to use the recipes that are posted here if they keep getting removed? To they get removed automatically after a certain time period? I'd like to see a whole list of recipes on here, but there are only 2? What gives?
[/b]
Posted By: loadedgun

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 12:45 PM

Now I feel dumb, that seems so obvious. Thanks for the input!

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 02:51 PM

No problem,

dont feel dumb, it took me months to figure it out.... =)

Now I feel dumb, that seems so obvious. Thanks for the input!
Posted By: jkd

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 05:18 PM

You can adjust it in your own profile... Just go click on the MY Profile link at the top of the page, then click on Edit Preferences on the left side of your profile menu... scroll down and there is a control for Default Topic View that controls the time frame for displays...

Re: Where did they go? - 07/09/2009 09:31 PM

Thanks!

Originally posted by jkd:
You can adjust it in your own profile... Just go click on the MY Profile link at the top of the page, then click on Edit Preferences on the left side of your profile menu... scroll down and there is a control for Default Topic View that controls the time frame for displays...
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting