Home

Deer call

Posted By: Magnum hunter

Deer call - 02/19/2014 07:32 PM

I have many deer calls-M.A.D., Primos, knight&hale, and HuntersSpecialtys. Most of these calls never seem to work for me unless i have a real curious deer. Is there a type of call thats really good and will help me with the deer season or should i stick with sittin in the stand for 4 hours and rattling once in a while? confused
Posted By: bean

Re: Deer call - 02/19/2014 07:54 PM

Evan - there is NO magic call bro. Calls are a tool that needs to used in the right circumstances. The correct call at the right time can make a difference. Some guys don't even use them.

IMO most "brand" of calls will work. Do not get caught up in all the marketing and deer shows.

Re: Deer call - 02/19/2014 08:26 PM

Okay. Like dad says sitting there and waiting at the right time and the right spot will get the job done. I never think much in calls actually a couple of the calls I listed were gifts but are junk that never worked I just haven't threw them away. I hate to do it but there taking up space. Thanks for the tip I'll stick to the main stuff..........killin a buck
Posted By: Bryan78

Re: Deer call - 02/19/2014 08:58 PM

I find using doe cans work pretty well on calling does out....

Re: Deer call - 02/20/2014 07:05 AM

ok. I watch the deer during summer and i usually use a fawn bleat call. If not a doe grunt. But thanks for the tip!!!
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting