Home

any rc people on here. i

Posted By: psearchery

any rc people on here. i - 01/24/2012 06:09 PM

I know its not technically a off road topic but is there any rc guys on here. My dad recently got into it and its a blast. We have a traxass jato and tmax. Just looking for others with dame hobby.
Posted By: recon33alpha

Re: any rc people on here. i - 01/24/2012 08:47 PM

Something I've thought about getting my Son and I into, my buddy has a bad *** track in Brownsburg, I've heard one of the best in the State. We may get into it when Gunnar gets a little older and he doesn't destroy the truck immediately...lol,, he has not mastered the art of ownership and the cost to fix things with his own money, heck I've just recently learned that life lesson...
Posted By: psearchery

Re: any rc people on here. i - 01/24/2012 09:04 PM

It definately takes a bit getting used to and can be expensive. The day my dad got his jato we destroyed it and had to rebuild it.
Posted By: Matt Finney

Re: any rc people on here. i - 01/24/2012 10:05 PM

I got into rc last year. I have an Associated SC10 (2wd) and B4.1. They are a blast! I really want to try racing.

I've been seriously considering ordering one of these: http://www.nitrorcx.com/72c-dallas-5e-150a-blue-rtr.html
Posted By: Voodoo

Re: any rc people on here. i - 02/05/2012 09:16 AM

I have about 10 trucks from a 90+mph rc18t to a 65mph,12.5#,.21 powered 3 speed tmaxx...I don't play much anymore and all my electrics are for sale, the nitro's hold special memories of my son and will never be sold......

[Linked Image], [Linked Image]
Posted By: recon33alpha

Re: any rc people on here. i - 02/05/2012 10:59 AM

vodoo, can you take some pics of complete trucks that you would like to sell and price, I may considering one or two for my Son and I.

Re: any rc people on here. i - 03/20/2012 06:46 PM

Kinda late in getting back to this thread but if your still interested in the electrics I'll make you a deal you can't refuse...serious, they just sit here not being played with....I have a 2wd Traxxas Slash, a 2wd losi strike(same size as slash)......2 vendettas, all have their own radios and batts too and the rc18t and a losi mini-t that needs a motor....all are in real nice shape and have tons of extra stuff too....
Posted By: Matt Finney

Re: any rc people on here. i - 03/21/2012 04:47 PM

How much for the strike?

Re: any rc people on here. i - 03/25/2012 07:22 PM

$200 for the slash and strike together, both have radios and are in good shape.....
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting